Patient To Patient Transactions

So I ask the judge, let me get this right.....

I'm a MM patient and allowed to possess marijuana.

He's a MM patient and allowed to possess marijuana.

But it illegal to give from one patient to another???? So whats the illegal part? When we exchange, both hands touching it for a fraction of a second at the same time? So is that the illegal part? Would they have to prove the milla second exchange actually happened in court? I mean if I'm aloud to possess it and he's aloud to possess it then that's it. Where's the crime? They say I sold it to you. You said you had it already. Who doesn't Carry there medication with them from time to time? Sounds like if it happens in a private location (Out of site from people and cameras) then NO crime has been committed. What possible evidence could there be to prove such exchanged actually happened? At least beyond a reasonable doubt!

The only gray area in P-P transfer is the transfer of genetics, clones or plants, to a patient that does not possess his/her plants because their caregiver possesses them. Otherwise, if P-P are both in possession of their plants, even if they have a CG yet retain possession on their documentation, their is gray in this, it's law abiding to what is written in the Act. Passing of bud, or usable MM in any form from P-P is legal as the Act is written, UNLESS that transfer would violate the 2.5oz in possession at any time clause. I am no judge, or a lawyer, but God gave me the ability to read. ;)

So I ask the judge, let me get this right.....

I'm a MM patient and allowed to possess marijuana.

He's a MM patient and allowed to possess marijuana.

But it illegal to give from one patient to another???? So whats the illegal part? When we exchange, both hands touching it for a fraction of a second at the same time? So is that the illegal part? Would they have to prove the milla second exchange actually happened in court? I mean if I'm aloud to possess it and he's aloud to possess it then that's it. Where's the crime? They say I sold it to you. You said you had it already. Who doesn't Carry there medication with them from time to time? Sounds like if it happens in a private location (Out of site from people and cameras) then NO crime has been committed. What possible evidence could there be to prove such exchanged actually happened? At least beyond a reasonable doubt!

420Peace HerbRx,

I like the way you think...

So you asked the question ..

Did you get an answer?

Did you get an answer?

their is no judge going to answer that sorry it's just what i think every body here knows what the judge told us(Their will be no medical marihuana in my town) and then Matt took a copy of the Law to him and he raid it he could not believe it and he dismissed are charges at least he knows the Law now for the next person

Did you get an answer?

their is no judge going to answer that sorry it's just what i think every body here knows what the judge told us(Their will be no medical marihuana in my town) and then Matt took a copy of the Law to him and he raid it he could not believe it and he dismissed are charges at least he knows the Law now for the next person

"Hey man it looks like u dropped something!?"

"Na bro, that was already there someone must of left it."

"Nice yea it must of been mine it looks like mine"

"BTW heres 20$ for u being such a good friend as a giftt bro"

"Cool thanks man"

"Hey man it looks like u dropped something!?"

"Na bro, that was already there someone must of left it."

"Nice yea it must of been mine it looks like mine"

"BTW heres 20$ for u being such a good friend as a giftt bro"

"Cool thanks man"

;)

i think this thread is right on. if prying eyes arent' watching, they can't know about any type of transaction, monetary or no. its up to the patients to be vigilant about their rights and insisting that, "this is mine. I received it from my caregiver. I don't care what you think, I follow the law...do you?"

we have to be smart, and unfortunately as sneeky as the LEO looking for the gray areas to continue to harass peaceful patients like theyre violent offenders.

• "Permit registered and unregistered patients and primary caregivers to assert medical reasons for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana."

I believe that about covers the P2P thing;

If not completely, this JEWEL of Protection should help:

(e) All other acts and parts of acts inconsistent with this act do not apply to the medical use of marihuana as provided for by this act.

And, then there's this GEM:

MCL 333.26430 of Initiated Law 1 of 2008 provides:10. Severability.Sec. 10. Any section of this act being held invalid as to any person or circumstances shall not affect the application of any other section of this act that can be given full effect without the invalid section or application.

Of course, it doesn't hurt at all to know and comprehend the spectacular facts, considerations and FREEDOMS from unwarranted/unlawful arrest that are legally and rightously provided by the following Supreme Court Opinion:

"People vs Feezel"

http://courts.michigan.gov/supremecourt/Clerk/10-09/138031/138031-Opinion.pdf

I'd say these worthy treasures of Law are the Real KEYS - To FREEDOM!

Wouldn't YOU agree?

Be Informed.

Be FREE!

And, SHARE the HARVEST

Program Status Update (6/4/2010): Application Forms and Instructions are available for printing from this website.

Program Statistics:

33,961 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

18,012 patient registrations issued.

7,813 caregiver registrations issued.

4,768 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

Applications are reviewed within 15 days of receipt. Incomplete applications are denied and applicants are then notified of denial by certified and regular mail.

Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received, then the application is deemed valid.

The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department.

At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of January. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards.

The staff is diligently working to process the applications and is having difficulty responding to all the voicemails left on the Medical Marihuana Registry phone line.

We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your application was submitted prior to early January.

Well, then . . . Let's BE SURE to KEEP 'EM BUSY!

FREE the TREE!

And, SHARE the CURE!

"At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us."

Umm . . what's 33,000 [plus] x $100.00 [give or take]?

THAT MUCH!?

WOW!

That's a WHOLE LOT of RESOURCES just going to waste - somewhere.

Such a shame.

The spouse and I [just barely, now] survive off of roughly $10,000 or so per year.

Debited from that meager figure are the [super inflated] costs and fees of life - from birth 'til death do us part; And, obviously, unless we suddenly, instantly and perpetually become multi-millionaires [like The STATE has, as we can see], we cannot possibly catch up to all the rent/mortgage, home-owners/renters insurance, auto insurance, heat, lights, water, taxes, food, clothing, toiletries [such as: tooth-paste, TP (or BW :rolleyes: ), shampoo, soap towels, wash-cloths, etc.]

Aside from the disproportionally convoluted cost of after-slaving burials, there's also the thievingly [government sanctioned] oppressive "Student Loan" money we can never possibly afford to pay even the Principle [extortion fees] amount of, let alone the ridiculously [rather painfully] inflated "Interest" that is, apparently, "legally" extractable.

My part in "The Real Crime"? I signed a piece of paper that "guaranteed" payment for an "education" [more like indoctrination of the slave-minded masses] that would/could never materialize for any FREE-MINDED individual in an "assembly Line" style class-room of any "public education" institution; Unless one is "willing" to bow down to standardized schooling and give-up, give-in and give-away our natural-born dreams of freedom to think by and for ourselves, and ever LEARNING for FREE!

(Sure not hard for even the "blind followers of the blind" to see just WHOs INTERESTS it is that our rights-robbing Uncle Sam is looking out for there, eh?)

Which reminds me of another crime against our already over-burdened Michigan / American citizenry . . .

No one ever explained to me, when I was instructed that I must "NEED TO GET a DEGREE TO GET AHEAD in THIS WORLD" that there was to be a MINIMUM EXCEPTABLE PAYMENT to be extracted from any would be hard-earned money we might someday [so NOT!] manage to scrape together stocking "out-of-town" products on the dusty corporate shelves of Came-Apart, or flipping freeze-dried and fried, assembly-lined, "animal-fed" and slaughtered, skinned, chopped, minced, diced, and ground-up dead cows at Slaughter King or McCholesterol.

Supposedly, I was "loaned" [regardless of whoever actually recieved this alleged amount of CASH money that I, from what I am told, somewhere, somehow agreed to have signed my life away for] a grand sum of S2,000.00 in "education" via "Guaranteed Student Loan";

Sad to say as feel,[well, of course, my spouse and family have also always suffered as much or more by the back-breaking burden too], even though I "only" signed for $2,000.00 - my "STUDENT [perpetual/family] DEBT" is now MORE than a STAGGERINGLY OPPRESSIVE [more like UNJUSTLY CRIMINAL} $10,000!

And, guess who doesn't get to get any "tax-return" in the harshest days of winter here in the UP, when we could really use it the most?

So, someone - please, tell me, if you know - how, exactly, is that "GETTING AHEAD!?

How can $8,000.00 in INTEREST - on top of $2,000.00 principle [which I still am rather unclear of the purpose of] be anything BUT . . . GETTING BEHIND!?

Well, I'm not much of a gambler [at least not anymore :huh: ] but I'm sure willing, however too much too broke, to bet: I'm not the only person in this wonderful Great Lakes state of Michigan / America who is also as BURDENSOMELY INDEBTED to THE US GOVERMENT's "GUARANTEED STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM".

So, anyway, my point is . . . I have to wonder [aloud] if the accumulated, "earned interest" on roughly $3,300,000 [give or take several tens of thousands] or more dollars [and steadily counting] of Michigan's [very] patient-citizens' hard to produce money isn't a LOT MORE than what the vast majority of Michigan's citizens now [even though we likely would need somewhat more than that] to survive on?

Either way, THAT IS a WHOLE LOT of RESOURCEfulness! (ful-LESS?]

And, at least [i HOPE!] we can ALL agree on one thing, for sure . . .

OUR [connatural] RESOURCES - Are a TERRIBLE THING to WASTE!

(thanks for allowing me some room to vent] :angry:

:D

Be FREE!

(From Government Waste)

FREE the CURE!

(k) Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who sells marihuana to someone who is not allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes under this act shall have his or her registry identification card revoked and is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both, in addition to any other penalties for the distribution of marihuana.

So there is a penelty for selling cannabis for non-medical reasons, BUT, there is no mention of anything against "selling" cannabis or a transfur between 2 "medical cannabis patients". From the above posts of our protections, and then re-reading this, I will ASSUME that p2p transfurs are legal between patients.

That being said, I would like to TRADE, Grape Ape, for a different strain, card holding only, PM me for further details, Northwestern Michigan would be the best, but I can drive a little if you can, and if we both drop our bag at the same time and accidentally pick up the wrong one, well I guess accidents happen...lol

"...and if we both drop our bag at the same time and accidentally pick up the wrong one, well I guess accidents happen...lol ..."

oh no, i accidentally picked up this bottle of grape ape ,now where did my ak47 go?

haha!

has anyone experienced traced genetics as proof of exchange? (prey have survived for centuries outsmarting the predators, how smart are these preds?)

"...and if we both drop our bag at the same time and accidentally pick up the wrong one, well I guess accidents happen...lol ..."

oh no, i accidentally picked up this bottle of grape ape ,now where did my ak47 go?

haha!

has anyone experienced traced genetics as proof of exchange? (prey have survived for centuries outsmarting the predators, how smart are these preds?)

We as patients can get our stuff from where ever we want, who is to say that your ak47 didnt come from the "street"? Or we went to the same guy, I got ak47 and you got grape ape? How can you trace it back?....lol

Archived