Know The Truth - People Vs Feezel

Can't say it enough, folks:

This is one The MOST RELEVANT Supreme Court Decisions ever made on behalf of the FREEDOMs and LIBERTIES of "WE the PEOPLE" of Michigan / America, and the Spirit of the MMMA. [squared]

:D:):lol::D:)

http://courts.michigan.gov/supremecourt/Clerk/10-09/138031/138031-Opinion.pdf

FREE the CURE!

Can't give out any more rep points today.

Well, thank's, guys!

(It's the thought that counts! : )

Keep Right On Fightin' [and winnin'] the "Good Fight," PB and B&T!

We certainly do Make a Difference," eh?

Be FREE!

And, SHARE the CURE!

(One of these days I just might have to see how that "point system" functions) : /

:blink::P

Well, thank's, guys!

(It's the thought that counts! : )

Keep Right On Fightin' [and winnin'] the "Good Fight," PB and B&T!

We certainly do Make a Difference," eh?

Be FREE!

And, SHARE the CURE!

(One of these days I just might have to see how that "point system" functions) : /

blink.giftongue.gif

Im sorry but i need to say free the weed! every one please if you have seed put them in the dirt every where! if we get mmj growing wild no one will be able to do anything about it,,

we can make a diff at the poles and in nature, spread out and grow it every where you can think of. before i die I want people to be able to stop on the side of the road an pick buds, like they do blueberrys or morrell mushrooms, it is not to much to ask, is it?

Free the Cure!

Jim

Im sorry but i need to say free the weed! every one please if you have seed put them in the dirt every where! if we get mmj growing wild no one will be able to do anything about it,,

we can make a diff at the poles and in nature, spread out and grow it every where you can think of. before i die I want people to be able to stop on the side of the road an pick buds, like they do blueberrys or morrell mushrooms, it is not to much to ask, is it?

Free the Cure!

Jim

Today, any many, future other days, I will commit to do just that - in your honor.

And, for PB, and B&T, and BB and RC and TC and AK and SMA . . . and . . .oh, yeah . . .that greg guy! :P:lol::D

And, every growing member of the 3MA!

:)

FREE the WEED!

Today, any many, future other days, I will commit to do just that - in your honor.

And, for PB, and B&T, and BB and RC and TC and AK and SMA . . . and . . .oh, yeah . . .that greg guy! :P:lol::D

And, every growing member of the 3MA!

:)

FREE the WEED!

Do you realize how close we are to having 15,000 ID's here on the MMMA? Just a few more to go!!

Do you realize how close we are to having 15,000 ID's here on the MMMA? Just a few more to go!!

15,000?!

Holy Whah!

{uh . . . Ruh Roh, Raggy!}

Looks Like We'd Better Get Busy doin' some sowin'!

Whooh Hooh!

FREE the TREE!

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to point out that we are very nearing 16,000 committed members of "Our Growing Community"!

That's up another 1,000 from PB's post on June 10th!

15,967 Members of the MMMA Whooh - Hoooh!

: )

FREE The CURE - Indeed!

One part that made me laugh out loud was the part where it talks about the intent of congress being to ban the "euphoric effect" that Marihuana has. We sure the heck don't want people to be euphoric. At least not here in the good old US of A. It's much better than everyone is sad and depressed.

One part that made me laugh out loud was the part where it talks about the intent of congress being to ban the "euphoric effect" that Marihuana has. We sure the heck don't want people to be euphoric. At least not here in the good old US of A. It's much better than everyone is sad and depressed.

Think of it as a government bailout of the pharma corps that line the pockets of the politicians... :devil:

• 1 year later...

Archived