July 6Th Come See My Band

My bands playing a show down river @ The Rack & Roll on Sibley rd in riverview on 7/6/10. We play Deathcore music, aka most of you will hate it because we're loud, we scream and we play heavy, but for those who dig heavy music come on out and show some support!! Its our first show as a band, but all of us in have a lot of experience playing live in past bands. It will be a fun time, come out say hi, drink some beers, probably medicate somewhere :lol: Heres a link to a rough track we recorded so you can get a feel for the music. You have been warned though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwOZE_ZMXj8

Heavy! I'm more into classic metal, punk and grunge, but major props are in order for realizing your vision.

Yeah I'm a huge classic rock/blues buff along with the heavy stuff. I've just always played in brutal bands, something about the energy given off by the crowd and emotion of the music gets a lot off my chest without ever saying a word. Also theres nothing like seeing 15 guys beat the bunny muffin out of each other in a pit then stand as one as soon as the song ends.

If I lived closer I would come, hell so would the wife and kids...lol I am not into "deathscreeming" that much but the music is very good. Keep it up man, what is the name of your band, and what do you play?

Dweller, I play guitar in it.

Archived