Tricloud Genetics

tricloud

My "Space Crush" plants are very healthy looking. Thanks !!

Awesome Budz-4-U! You should enjoy them even more when they are finished. I'm getting ready to put 12 Space Crush clones into the flower room in the next week or so.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Tricloud, can you give any insight into when your Apricot Cush seeds will be availible?

I took a nice long drive yesterday to Lansing and got some dry meds of the Apricot cush, and was so happy to get some Appoloious seeds. Looking forward to running them )

The spudnik line and space crush are they availible in any way??

Thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Purplehaze and all. Not sure when we will be releasing Apricot Cush, still working through the F2 seeds.

Sorry I haven't been very active on the boards last couple of weeks. Things have been hectic and I had surgery last Friday. Had to get my ducks in a row before I got cut on.....

Have been doing lots of thinking about how things are going with Tricloud Genetics. It's definitely time to make some changes. Have been contemplating dropping seeds from the itinerary and just doing cuttings from our own projects only.

Have good news about the A13 X Cherry AK47 project. We have back crossed the Cherry AK 47 clone but the a13xchak47 cross is producing cherry smelling plants already. We don't want to cube the chak47 plant because we want to increase the potency just a tad. Am confident we will find keeper clones in the seeds we have. Along with the cherry smell we are getting high flower to leaf ratio's. We were thinking it may take some work to accomplish getting good cherry flavor, potency and un-leafy flowers but it seems Apollo13 is such a nice breeding plant..... Our Cherry AK47 clone produces quite leafy flowers.....

Sputnik3 also has also brought home good reports. Big berry smelling plants with super resinous flowers.....

Also have a couple secret projects going.....

We still have to see and test the buds but these are the kinds of reports we have been getting. Can't wait for the buds to dry and cure......

Archived