Tricloud Genetics

tricloud

Over on MNS forums you can talk directly to Shantibaba and Neville and here I can talk to tricloud,Bubble and a host of others.

This old dog always likes learning new tricks and knowledge is power.In just the short time I have been here,i have met some really

great breeders like tricloud and I love picking his brain every time we chat.Speaking of which,pm me, and let me know when you can

make it to the club.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This line started forming months ago lol, Darn near stretching around the block by now :lol:

LOL, I know but it's a good thing..... I just hope I made enough seeds to appease everybody before the next batch is ready.

Apollolicious is definitely nice smoke and so tasty. Just took down an Apollolicious crop over the past 2 days. Still can't get over the trichome coverage.

Over on MNS forums you can talk directly to Shantibaba and Neville and here I can talk to tricloud,Bubble and a host of others.

This old dog always likes learning new tricks and knowledge is power.In just the short time I have been here,i have met some really

great breeders like tricloud and I love picking his brain every time we chat.Speaking of which,pm me, and let me know when you can

make it to the club.

Hey avgjoe. Thanks again for your kind comments! You do grow some fine herbs and are far more knowledgeable than you let on. Always a pleasure to chat with you my friend.

I want to get out to the club sometime soon, just overwhelmed as usual. I'll try and make it out within the next week. I'm sending you a PM. Take care.

Just took down some seeded plants. Apollolicious seeds should be ready about 6 weeks from today.

Took down some of the others I mentioned the other day also:

Apollo13 x Apollo11

Apollo13 x Apollolicious

Apollo13 x Sputnik2

2011 is going to be an interesting year!

Just took down some seeded plants. Apollolicious seeds should be ready about 6 weeks from today.

Took down some of the others I mentioned the other day also:

Apollo13 x Apollo11

Apollo13 x Apollolicious

Apollo13 x Sputnik2

2011 is going to be an interesting year!

Super Awesome, please keep me on the list Tricloud, been wanting to get Apollolicious ever since you started that thread on it.

Peace,

Wildman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in Gladwin County.....so, hit me up when you have a couple ready. Thanks !!

doomorgion@yahoo.com

Peace.

I'm gonna try to make it out to the Genesee club on Tuesday with Space Crush cuttings.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am a new member of the MMMA and also a new MMM patient(waiting for card)my checked cashed on 11-04-2010 BTW. I am interested in obtaining some Tricloud gear. I have read many posts on this site that praise these genetics and would love to try them out. I am a bit apprehensive about mail order because of past experience's with quality, Greenhouse El Nino was a total waste of my time as well as Sensi Northern Lights. I am in the Walled lake area and will drive to a reasonable destination to donate for these Tricloud genes. I humbly request any advice to obtain these beans without being obnoxious or out of line. I have nothing to offer in respect to trade but I can make a donation for the beans. Any reply is appreciated. Thank you to anyone who is listening.

Apollolicious seeds should be ready in a few weeks. I'm going to test germinate some seeds on January 15th. If they are dry enough I'll release them. First day of release will be at the Genesee county compassion club.

Afterwards we'll divide up whats left and distribute them through dispensaries across the state.

I'll make a post here to let folks know when the Apollolicious release will begin and send private messages to those who have asked to be put on our "list".

Big time thanks goes out to all who have been patiently waiting for our seeds and to those who have been spreading the word.

Could I get some information on the Genesee county compassion club i.e. what do I need to become a member of the club. I hate giving copies of my paper work with my SS# drivers license# and complete address to every Tom Dick and Harry in the club. Can I black out this information on my entry form to the club? Identity theft is of a big concern to me. If this is the wrong thread to ask this question please excuse me.

Could I get some information on the Genesee county compassion club i.e. what do I need to become a member of the club. I hate giving copies of my paper work with my SS# drivers license# and complete address to every Tom Dick and Harry in the club. Can I black out this information on my entry form to the club? Identity theft is of a big concern to me. If this is the wrong thread to ask this question please excuse me.

Hey Cleverpiggy,

You don't have to leave that kind of information to the club (ss#, dl# etc.). They will check your information to make sure you are legit and then you fill out a paper with your name etc, give them $20 and you become a member. You get a member card with your name and member # on your next visit........ You also get a member t-shirt. The Genesee club is the coolest club in the state, they know that personal information security is important.

Once you enter you are good. NOBODY else needs to see your paperwork.

Or you could hook up at a dispensary once more seeds are available. There currently is only a few packs of Apollo13 seeds left at the Mt Pleasant dispensary. I think dispensaries want and keep more personal info then the Genesee ccc does though.

pm a price please? but go eazy on me im sore from all the christmas drops.

You should visit our website, the info is there. Oh, by the way, we don't sell beans, we do ask for a donation.

You can click the link in my signature or just type in tricloud genetics in a Google search.

Ok so can someone pm me an address for the club and when they are there I am trying to grt my hands on the Apollo 13 as well as apollolicious.

The Genesee club is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Here's a link:

Genesee County Compassion Club Website

You can only get A13 seeds if I'm there right now and Apollolicious seeds are not available yet. A13 seeds are almost out of stock, only a few packs left and this may be the last of them from tricloud..... Not sure I'm going to release any more after this last batch.

Nothing wrong with them or anything, just not sure yet.

Its good to see demand for Mi based products is alive and well.We need to support local peeps at all times,so I'm happy to say I buy triclouds gear.With the wife's neck problems,the only meds that come close to helping her deal with the pain are Herijuana and Cinderella.She has even specifically requested those two strains never to be removed from rotation.

Everyone has certain strains or breeders they are partial to,and I try to keep an open mind to all these "new" strains hitting the market.But,I have said it before and guess what? I'll say it again,the proof is in the pudding.I have seen very few strains that were more effective then Cindy or Herijuana.Soul didn't call Cindy the "holy grail" for nothing.

Archived