Tricloud Genetics

tricloud

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks TajMahal :thumbsu: Will be harvesting some Apollolicious soon. When she's ready you'll have to try her out ;).

I really dont know why anyone would neg rep this thread,to have someone in our backyard making quality seeds is priceless.You cant have top notch meds without top notch seeds.

I definitely wanna be one of the first ones to get Apollicious from you tricloud.Keep up the good work man. P.S. Me and Indica were at the club yesterday, lol

I really dont know why anyone would neg rep this thread,to have someone in our backyard making quality seeds is priceless.You cant have top notch meds without top notch seeds.

I definitely wanna be one of the first ones to get Apollicious from you tricloud.Keep up the good work man. P.S. Me and Indica were at the club yesterday, lol

Hello avgjoe and thanks bro. I'll have some Apollolicious soon, we start harvesting today. Seeds are on the burner now.

I was there yesterday for a short while, sorry I missed you two. I'm hoping to be there Tuesday and will start being there more often like I used to. It's been a very busy summer so far.

Hope to see ya Tuesday, we'll talk about Apollolicious and share some soon.

I was there hanging with Indica Jones for quite awhile.. till he had to leave.. maybe I was hanging with ya also but dont know it... love your thread on the C99xC88

keep up the good work!

You were directing traffic when I got there Buck. I wasn't there long but I did stop in.

You were directing traffic when I got there Buck. I wasn't there long but I did stop in.

yep I saw ya sneaking in hehehehehe

but it was Avgjoe i was speaking too... maybe he was the guy sitting next to Indica and I didnt even know it was him heheheh

cant wait to sample your new babies! Indica has given me the desire and knowledge to sprout my own beans soon heheh as spidermites from clones scare me to death

Thanks TajMahal :thumbsu: Will be harvesting some Apollolicious soon. When she's ready you'll have to try her out ;).

Would like to try her out for sure when she is ready :D

Am going to try and be at next Tues meeting, hope to meet you all there.

need someone to get them for me i dont have card yet would like apollo13 pm me if possible

If you do have all necessary paperwork then that's good enough for the Genesee Club. I need the same exact paperwork that the club needs before I can help you out.

• 4 months later...

Just want to let everybody know whats going on with our seeds.

Cosmic Crush has been put on hold as the quality is still in question. Visit the Cosmic Crush thread for further info:

Apollolicious seeds are very close to harvest date. The bubblegum mother plants look very nice and crazy sticky. The swollen calyx's look mouth watering. Seeds will be harvested soon and then they will need 5-6 week's drying time. Once they are dry enough to get perfect germination results the seeds will be released. Looks like January..... This cross has been tested already so the seeds will be released as soon as they are ready.

Apollolicious is one of my personal favorites to smoke. Very tasty and quite uplifting. When you fire up a joint and pass it, the look on peoples faces is priceless.......

The next main focus is going to be put on the Apricot Cush project. The F2's are just insanely tasty, fast and potent. This could be some of our best work ever. We need to get this one finished for the masses. Apricot Cush has a great chance of becoming legendary.

We also made a bunch of Apollo13 crosses. Most of these have future plans and it will be some time before they are finished. Some of them may become great crosses right from jump street though.....

Apollo13 x Apollo11 comes to mind. I don't know of anybody else who makes this cross. The reason we did this was from a few requests that we do something with our Apollo11. It doesn't get much talk on these boards but it's very nice and our clone is an ORIGINAL from the Brothers Grimm. There won't be a huge amount of these seeds but some will be ready for testing as soon as they are dry. I have enough confidence in these to let them out to be tested by other experienced growers.

Apollo13 x C99 seeds have also been made. This is the second time I tried this cross. The first time we had mixed results so they will need to be tested before release but it sure doesn't seem like anything could go terribly wrong.

Apollo13xSputnik2 has also been made and harvested actually. Still need 6 weeks of dry time but I have lots of confidence in this one also. It's actually the same basic genetics that TGA would have used to make Sputnik3, just different parents. I actually have the A13 (female) that TGA used to make Sputnik 1 and 2. I personally don't like the taste as well as I do my own A13 though. TGA's is way more indica dominate than our A13 line is and I think it's going to make a big difference. The Sputnik2 female we used is a more sativa dominate plant but very tasty. Sputnik2 is one of the best tasting lines out there imo, just needs a tad more potency............

There are more but for now these are the new crosses that have a chance on making it in our line up.

Next we are going to cross Sputnik2 to our Cinderella99 clone. That's going to be a fun and interesting cross also.

Just wanted to share what's happening for those who are interested................

Guest jakobtreehouse

Just wanted to let everybody know that I'll be at the Genesee County Compassion Club today sometime around 4-5 and will probably be there for the rest of the night.

I'll have Apollo13 and C88XC99 seeds.

See ya there.

hey tricloud im having my 1st compassion club meeting n lookin for some strains dont have much money but i hope u can come its being held at the riviera restaurant plz call me 810 765 5208

Just want to let everybody know whats going on with our seeds.

Cosmic Crush has been put on hold as the quality is still in question. Visit the Cosmic Crush thread for further info:

Apollolicious seeds are very close to harvest date. The bubblegum mother plants look very nice and crazy sticky. The swollen calyx's look mouth watering. Seeds will be harvested soon and then they will need 5-6 week's drying time. Once they are dry enough to get perfect germination results the seeds will be released. Looks like January..... This cross has been tested already so the seeds will be released as soon as they are ready.

Apollolicious is one of my personal favorites to smoke. Very tasty and quite uplifting. When you fire up a joint and pass it, the look on peoples faces is priceless.......

The next main focus is going to be put on the Apricot Cush project. The F2's are just insanely tasty, fast and potent. This could be some of our best work ever. We need to get this one finished for the masses. Apricot Cush has a great chance of becoming legendary.

We also made a bunch of Apollo13 crosses. Most of these have future plans and it will be some time before they are finished. Some of them may become great crosses right from jump street though.....

Apollo13 x Apollo11 comes to mind. I don't know of anybody else who makes this cross. The reason we did this was from a few requests that we do something with our Apollo11. It doesn't get much talk on these boards but it's very nice and our clone is an ORIGINAL from the Brothers Grimm. There won't be a huge amount of these seeds but some will be ready for testing as soon as they are dry. I have enough confidence in these to let them out to be tested by other experienced growers.

Apollo13 x C99 seeds have also been made. This is the second time I tried this cross. The first time we had mixed results so they will need to be tested before release but it sure doesn't seem like anything could go terribly wrong.

Apollo13xSputnik2 has also been made and harvested actually. Still need 6 weeks of dry time but I have lots of confidence in this one also. It's actually the same basic genetics that TGA would have used to make Sputnik3, just different parents. I actually have the A13 (female) that TGA used to make Sputnik 1 and 2. I personally don't like the taste as well as I do my own A13 though. TGA's is way more indica dominate than our A13 line is and I think it's going to make a big difference. The Sputnik2 female we used is a more sativa dominate plant but very tasty. Sputnik2 is one of the best tasting lines out there imo, just needs a tad more potency............

There are more but for now these are the new crosses that have a chance on making it in our line up.

Next we are going to cross Sputnik2 to our Cinderella99 clone. That's going to be a fun and interesting cross also.

Just wanted to share what's happening for those who are interested................

first of all, thank you for the update............ from someone who cares and appreciates what you are attempting to do here.

funny thing.... you can log onto the Attitude's site and search for "white widow". amazingly enough............. you see the exact same description from 4 different breeders. word for word.

here we can actually have a cycle-by-cycle update on the beans that will be available shortly...... or info on the strains/crosses that just didnt make it.

folks, this is something that you wont get from any other breeder...... period.... its just not happening. take advantage. keep a good eye open. snack up them beans when you can. we CAN help our own.

first of all, thank you for the update............ from someone who cares and appreciates what you are attempting to do here.

funny thing.... you can log onto the Attitude's site and search for "white widow". amazingly enough............. you see the exact same description from 4 different breeders. word for word.

here we can actually have a cycle-by-cycle update on the beans that will be available shortly...... or info on the strains/crosses that just didn't make it.

folks, this is something that you wont get from any other breeder...... period.... its just not happening. take advantage. keep a good eye open. snack up them beans when you can. we CAN help our own.

Thank you bubblegrower. Sometimes I get caught up into my projects and whats going on here on the farm and feel like I owe everybody an explanation. I like sharing but don't always have time for taking pictures and making posts here. Hopefully soon I'll have more time.....

I get lots of messages from here at the MMMA forum and from my website about our seeds. I'm very happy to see so many folks taking interest. One of the reasons I like to share whats going on is to let those who are going to ask and even those who may not want to ask. I field many questions on a daily basis now and when I get too busy working in the garden or on the grow room etc. it's hard to keep up.

Hoping posts like these help answer other folks questions and free up a little time for me so I can take pics & make new posts :pic:.

Archived