Tricloud Genetics

tricloud

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just harvested the Sputnik2 X C99 seeds I mentioned making a while back. Will need a test grower or 2 when they are dry, about 8 weeks from now.

The Sputnik2 is an original male I just got from the pack of Sputnik2 seeds I grew out and posted pics of here in the MMMA forum.

I chose the most blackberry smelling Sputnik2 male and pollinated my favorite C99 mother plant,

I'm thinking this is going to turn out very tasty and potent but I will always make sure before making an official release.

If interested send me a PM. Looking for a couple growers who can make it to the Genesee Club.

c99.jpg

Just harvested the Sputnik2 X C99 seeds I mentioned making a while back. Will need a test grower or 2 when they are dry, about 8 weeks from now.

The Sputnik2 is an original male I just got from the pack of Sputnik2 seeds I grew out and posted pics of here in the MMMA forum.

I chose the most blackberry smelling Sputnik2 male and pollinated my favorite C99 mother plant,

I'm thinking this is going to turn out very tasty and potent but I will always make sure before making an official release.

If interested send me a PM. Looking for a couple growers who can make it to the Genesee Club.

c99.jpg

I would be interested let me know. I will see you saturday for your release of appollolicious.

Awesome Frank and Affi, will be nice to meet you. Thanks for the props.

We can talk about the test seeds then....

Big J I'll mark you down.

I'm going to have some fresh and ready seeds to test also. Harvested about same time as Apollolicious.

Peace

Awesome Frank and Affi, will be nice to meet you. Thanks for the props.

We can talk about the test seeds then....

Big J I'll mark you down.

I'm going to have some fresh and ready seeds to test also. Harvested about same time as Apollolicious.

Peace

Hey Tricloud, I really really want some Apollolicious seeds but I am North of Grand Rapids. Is there any chance that you or the beans would be out closer to my area?

Thanks Tricloud,

Wildman

Hey wildman. Lansing would be about as close as I can get other than Mt Pleasant right now. We'll have to wait and see if I can find any dispensaries out that way. Do you know of any?

The closest place to me that even comes close is the Mid Michigan Compassion Club in Sidney Mi. I might see if I can make it out to Genesee. Thanks for responding Tricloud I know you have alot of people asking you for some appolicious seeds.

Wildman

Will you have any samples of that or any of your strains? I am curious about alot of your strains and it would be nice to see some finished meds but regardless I will be there. So you going to be there at 10? I need to be in Lansing by 1sh. Peace, Afi :thumbsu:

Just wanted to remind those who are interested that Saturday January 29 is the official release date of our Apollolicious seeds. Will be at the Genesee County Compassion Club from 10-6 on Saturday.

Apollolicious:

apollolicious-51-days-big.jpg

Apollolicious-closeup-39-days.jpg

apollolicious-tris-closeup-51-days.jpg

Great picts, can't wait to see those flower in my garden.

Will you have any samples of that or any of your strains? I am curious about alot of your strains and it would be nice to see some finished meds but regardless I will be there. So you going to be there at 10? I need to be in Lansing by 1sh. Peace, Afi :thumbsu:

I will be there at 10 or shortly after. Always bring some medicine bro.

Archived