Tricloud Genetics

tricloud

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to let everybody know that I'll be at the Genesee County Compassion Club today sometime around 4-5 and will probably be there for the rest of the night.

I'll have Apollo13 and C88XC99 seeds.

See ya there.

Just curious as to why somebody would neg rep this post?! The mans trying to help spread good genetics, how could someone be offended or not appreciate that?!

Just curious as to why somebody would neg rep this post?! The mans trying to help spread good genetics, how could someone be offended or not appreciate that?!

jippo what are you TALKING ABOUT......??????

HEY TRICLOUD SURE WISH I COULD GET OVER THERE PEACE MAN.

jippo what are you TALKING ABOUT......??????

HEY TRICLOUD SURE WISH I COULD GET OVER THERE PEACE MAN.

He was @ -1 before I repped him, then 2 more people must have repped him. Just confused as to why people would neg rep him thats all.

He was @ -1 before I repped him, then 2 more people must have repped him. Just confused as to why people would neg rep him thats all.

Was one of those that gave positive rep, just do not get why the neg??

I pos repped both of ya, lol.

Yepper!!...Good on you :D

• 1 month later...

Seeds are germinating great on my 2 new test grows. Testing Cosmic Crush and Lemon Spice.

Cosmic Crush = Apollo13 X Space Crush

Lemon Spice = Apollo13 X Lemon Jam

Lemon Jam is very lemony, slightly spicy with a hint of pine and is a Jamaican sativa.

I also started some Apollo13 seeds.

I'll start some new threads on the test grows soon.

no worries tricloud............ believe me, any neg reps you get are due to jealousy and nothing else i presume. i was sent a p.m. saying that you have been getting neg in this topic. i see the community has come along and fixed you back up as it should be. i/we will stay on top of it. we've already knocked some heads together concerning the blatant negs, and we'll continue to dish out briuses if necessary.

thanks Taj and thanks tricloud for all you guys do...........

+rep to both of you.

no worries tricloud............ believe me, any neg reps you get are due to jealousy and nothing else i presume. i was sent a p.m. saying that you have been getting neg in this topic. i see the community has come along and fixed you back up as it should be. i/we will stay on top of it. we've already knocked some heads together concerning the blatant negs, and we'll continue to dish out briuses if necessary.

thanks Taj and thanks tricloud for all you guys do...........

+rep to both of you.

fixed

Anyhow its a great thing...fantastic

A13 Herijuana others all look good...A13 you and others have shown start to finish...It looks as advertised...looks effective and economical...both in time and money...organic...medicinal

Its a good program...keep up the good work! :D

Thanks TajMahal, bubblegrower, herb green, avgjoe and all who have helped make this thread. I know you guys have my back but I don't mind the negative karma. Maybe it is jealousy, maybe not, it's not fair to only accept the good karma either way really.

It's a decent system, the good guys come in and take care of business in the end. Like somebody said long ago, "You can't please everybody".

It is kind of easy to give somebody negative points when you don't have to account for it though. Would be cool if they had to explain themselves. If I'm doing something that annoys somebody maybe I could address the problem. Oh well, nothing is perfect.

Ya'll have a great day.

Thanks TajMahal, bubblegrower, herb green, avgjoe and all who have helped make this thread. I know you guys have my back but I don't mind the negative karma. Maybe it is jealousy, maybe not, it's not fair to only accept the good karma either way really.

It's a decent system, the good guys come in and take care of business in the end. Like somebody said long ago, "You can't please everybody".

It is kind of easy to give somebody negative points when you don't have to account for it though. Would be cool if they had to explain themselves. If I'm doing something that annoys somebody maybe I could address the problem. Oh well, nothing is perfect.

Ya'll have a great day.

dang dude......... i already repped ya once today :)

gotta do whats right though.............................. +rep again.

still the coolest tricloud pic i have seen :)

gotta love this one.......... makes my mouth water for real:

c99.jpg

Hehe thanks bubble, I'm going to be using that plant in some breeding programs here in the near future. I just smoked some of the C99 x Cush F2's and the effect and taste is top notch. Very energetic and clear. The taste is fruity, very much like C99 yet slightly different. I'm going to make some F3's then take my best males to the C99 plant you posted the pic of.

I'm going to make a Cross called Crazy Train. It's Hillbilly Dreams Trainwreck x C99. It grows monstrous gooey colas and tastes awesome. The first batch was a big hit but they are all gone now. Time to make some more!

I'm also going to be crossing a Herijuana male to the C99 which is another remake of an older favorite. She grows like a cactus and has an extremely robust structure. Excellent for outdoor growing and looks like C99 on steroids. We named the cross Hi-C.

Lots of work to do.

Archived