Med Grow Cannabis College

Has anyone attended this school? If so, would you recommend it for a newbie grower? If NOT, would you still recommend it for a newbie grower?

Why pay anyone for something so freely given over the web?

Everything you need to know to grow killer bud can be found with google EVERYTHING!

Why pay anyone for something so freely given over the web?

Everything you need to know to grow killer bud can be found with google EVERYTHING!

i agree 100%. Everything is on the internet, lots of people to

give their experinces.You can go at your own pace.

I would recommend the Medical Marijuanna Grow Bible by

George Cevantis. Thats the best source in one place for

all the info you will need.

These classes that try to teach you in one week end or even

over a few weeks are just not enough to give you anything but an overview.

You can get that for free on the internet and you can get

the book for $15 on Amazon.

I would like to see a class that lasts as long as a complete grow

cycle - from seed/clone to harvest/curing. The class would meet once

a week for 3 to 4 months. You would go through the full growing cycle

with hands on experience.

IMHO many of these grow schools are set up by guys looking for a fast $.

Has anyone attended this school? If so, would you recommend it for a newbie grower? If NOT, would you still recommend it for a newbie grower?

they were definately worth it its not just an overveiw. i have grown outdoors for years and these classes definetally help sharpen up the indoor grow that book is for reference if your a hands on learner go to the school if you can learn from reading then go on the internet. plants dont grow at your pace so go at your own pace does not work. in these classes you will learn how to grow medical marijuana not just grow marijuana. the proof is in the plants that i grow have no bottom buds all top colaas covered in tricomes and ouce buds.

they were definately worth it its not just an overveiw. i have grown outdoors for years and these classes definetally help sharpen up the indoor grow that book is for reference if your a hands on learner go to the school if you can learn from reading then go on the internet. plants dont grow at your pace so go at your own pace does not work. in these classes you will learn how to grow medical marijuana not just grow marijuana. the proof is in the plants that i grow have no bottom buds all top colaas covered in tricomes and ouce buds.

no classes required. internet. books. talking with other growers. ................ " the proof is in the plants that i grow have no bottom buds all top colaas covered in tricomes and ouce buds."

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2950469.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2561101.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1110062.jpg

if you are a "go-getter", skip the formal classes. yes, you will learn the basics to indoor growing, and you will learn it at someone else's pace. maybe 2 hours a night 2 nights a week or whatever works for you. with some ambition, and rapid reading of the right material, you can find every single piece of info covered in that class on the net, for free, and cover it in a couple weeks.

with that being said, the hands on 3-4 month program is a good idea............ but since a class like this isn't mandatory, nobody's going to take it.

in a class you will learn what an instructor wants to teach you. self-educate and you can learn those exact same things AND anything else you wish. hell, i will get into a one hour long convo. with a newbie about exhaust/intake fans and air circulation. try to pull one of your quick money professors off to the side after class and have that conversation. and you get it free here on the net.

it's all about personal preference, and individuality. some folks need a classroom atmosphere to learn anything. i assume thats not you or you wouldn't have asked in the first place.

get legal. get on your computer and read. get a book. get a couple plants in the ground. ask questions.

Hands on is the ONLY way in my opinion.

Sure, you can learn from a book or school, but really...what are you learning? Your learning what THEY are telling you. There is NO learning like HANDS ON learning!!!!

Same goes for everything too...

I went to automotive mechanics school for nearly two years to learn a new trade. Guess what? I learned more my first month at my first job!

Something to think about....

no classes required. internet. books. talking with other growers. ................ " the proof is in the plants that i grow have no bottom buds all top colaas covered in tricomes and ouce buds."

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2950469.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2561101.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1110062.jpg

hope you didnt harvest that yet its not ready just becouse there are tricombs doesnt mean its ready

if you are a "go-getter", skip the formal classes. yes, you will learn the basics to indoor growing, and you will learn it at someone else's pace. maybe 2 hours a night 2 nights a week or whatever works for you. with some ambition, and rapid reading of the right material, you can find every single piece of info covered in that class on the net, for free, and cover it in a couple weeks.

with that being said, the hands on 3-4 month program is a good idea............ but since a class like this isn't mandatory, nobody's going to take it.

in a class you will learn what an instructor wants to teach you. self-educate and you can learn those exact same things AND anything else you wish. hell, i will get into a one hour long convo. with a newbie about exhaust/intake fans and air circulation. try to pull one of your quick money professors off to the side after class and have that conversation. and you get it free here on the net.

it's all about personal preference, and individuality. some folks need a classroom atmosphere to learn anything. i assume thats not you or you wouldn't have asked in the first place.

get legal. get on your computer and read. get a book. get a couple plants in the ground. ask questions.

Archived