Free Grow Software

LuciferX

Contributions like this are at the heart of what this kind of community should strive to be like. We may not always agree on prices, or darkness before harvest, or other opinion and personal garden related things. But, we can all agree that contributions like this only serve to enrich each of us! Never thought someone named Lucifer could be so giving! LOL

I'm releasing a new installer today that should take care of any of those install issues going forward, I'll also post the source code to that on the site as well. WestMich the program uses WPF heavily, the only thing you could port it to would be silverlight which wouldn't run on your iphone. If you're intested in that let me know, we can use all the help we can get!

Lx

Contributions like this are at the heart of what this kind of community should strive to be like. We may not always agree on prices, or darkness before harvest, or other opinion and personal garden related things. But, we can all agree that contributions like this only serve to enrich each of us! Never thought someone named Lucifer could be so giving! LOL

Thanks! A long time ago when AOL first started providing internet services and still had lots of security holes there was an AOL hacking/bashing program called luciferx, that's where I got the name from :) Glad I'm finally able to give something back to the community, hope it helps you in some way with your grows!

Thanks! A long time ago when AOL first started providing internet services and still had lots of security holes there was an AOL hacking/bashing program called luciferx, that's where I got the name from :) Glad I'm finally able to give something back to the community, hope it helps you in some way with your grows!

I remember luciferx! What were some of the other ones? I remember bonez, aohell, etc.

those warez rooms were awesome. hacking aol in '95 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived