Hello!

I just wanted to say hello and great site that I'm sure I'll be a part of for quite a while. I just applied for my card and am anxious to get started farming. I can't even begin to say how much it's helped me with my problems.

I've never grown before, so I'll be looking for a lot of advice and guidance. I'll lurk around for a while, absorbing everything in that I can!

Have a great 4th!

Guest Medicinal Patient

Welcome to the MMMA Medology! Its always nice to hear about how great this medicine works for so many. See ya around! :)) Peace

Welcome to the Movement! I grow Dirt and Bubbleponics, any questions I am sure Bubblegrower knows it all and his site for questions are great, but if you just want to talk to an Old Dutch Lady that grows you are welcome to write me.

Peace and Love and Just Imagine!

Thanks again all! This place is awesome and I love the way the forum looks both on my pc and especially on my phone! Great source of answers while I'm on the go or at work thinkin!

Wolfgama, thanks for the tips indeed! I'll more than likely go Dirt my first go around and investigate Bubbleponics while my first group grows. I'm still researching dirt and planning my first supply purchases not to mention finding seeds! I'm to paranoid for mail order! I was hoping a dispensary might sell them! lol I'm in Northern Macomb so a trip to Lansing or Dryden wouldn't be out of the question for a weekend jaunt

You guys are awesome, thanks for everything

Archived