Who Do They Represent? Us Or Them?

We elect officials to represent us to Washington DC.

This is clearly a medical marijuana state.

Which one of those elected officials is representing our state TO Washington DC?

Most of these people are representing Washington DC to us by just saying "no."

The lies and corruption that foster the war on drugs get tossed in our direction by these same people that are supposed to be representing a medical marijuana state to Washington DC.

Who are they working for? If they are not representing us then they should be getting their paycheck from whoever it is that they represent. Not from the people they are backstabbing.

what i dont uder stand is this dint they learn that proabition dont work look back in history how much lives and money this has cost since the proabition started hey i got a good idea lets do it agine lets make alcohol illegal agine we love masacures that was the diffrence u took away some ones booze and all the farmers(no offence) grabed there guns and started killing federal agents and any one elese that stood in the way.

but us mary jane smokerss what are they gonna do LOL thats what the DEA sees so they target us i know people die b/c of mary jane but its the DRUG CARTELLS that dont care abought nothing but money and nothing for life that the lives are lost too its become such a money market that AZ has made laws that many consider racial profileing now imagine if all the DEA's efforts whent into patrolling the borders and finding the truck loads that are coming in illegaly not to metion all the dangours drugs like herion and coke

now im not saying what happend in the past is right i dont belive violence is the answear to any thing but what can we do?

Well, Levin has been there since the beginning of time, Stabbenaw??? what the heck has she done.... This is why we must get new people in these offices.

Levin, Carl - (D - MI) Class II269 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510(202) 224-6221Web Form: levin.senate.gov/contact/horiz_content_break.gifStabenow, Debbie - (D - MI) Class I133 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510(202) 224-4822Web Form: stabenow.senate.gov/email.cfm

We elect officials to represent us to Washington DC.

This is clearly a medical marijuana state.

Which one of those elected officials is representing our state TO Washington DC?

Most of these people are representing Washington DC to us by just saying "no."

The lies and corruption that foster the war on drugs get tossed in our direction by these same people that are supposed to be representing a medical marijuana state to Washington DC.

Who are they working for? If they are not representing us then they should be getting their paycheck from whoever it is that they represent. Not from the people they are backstabbing.

PB, they ARE getting their paycheck from those they represent.

They represent large corporations like the oil companies and the pharmaceuticals... and THEMSELVES.

We need to find the LEAST damaging politicians and vote them into office this November.

Any elected official who does not represent us and does not do all that they can to protect our rights as an individual human beings to live free from any form of tyranny has necessarily decided that the constitution must not be adhered to, in order to accomplish their own goals. Trashing any person's rights in the name of some greater good is always evil, and we as a free people are responsible to make sure that it will stop.

Right now, MMJ is a visible battlefield for many in this community. But we must remember that it is the philosophy of subjectivism (rules or laws based on some one's opinion) that must be exposed and defeated in order to secure each individual's liberty and freedom! We must point out to our families, friends, media, all compassionate humans, that your rights are not to be given and taken by any whim or opinion of another group or individual. I hope that we are on the verge of enlightenment as human beings to accept the idea that all individuals own themselves, and should not ever be subject to force or threat of force from some government or gang or thug or mob or dictator to follow their designs for your life.

We need more peace, respect, love, mercy, compassion, and energy to covey these thoughts and ideas to our brothers and sisters who may not yet understand.

As far as who to vote for, I only know 1 politician who supports your individual rights, and he is a senator from Texas. Don't know if he can help us here...

May all those now in turmoil from leo around our state find quick, decisive, and positive outcomes for their situations.:(

Archived