Medibles

hi, to all thats out there. I am in real need on some recipes for medibles. I am a pt and now a caregiver to my mother who can not smoke due to advance lung cancer.(she wont stop coughing). anyways, all i know how to make is brownies, now she is getting bored with that and complaining about a 8lb wt gain, so i am wondering if anyone out there can direct me to some recipes for maybe some hard candy recipies, butter, oil and i hear you can even make lip balm(is this true), any help would be greatly appreciated. I also think it would help me to if anyone else wanted me to be there caregiver cuz as an rn i know not every one can smoke(its hard for me to at times due to my little girl). thank you in advance for the help

Hi, I'm not sure whether or not you've received the information you need yet. There's a section 'Tutorials' under which you will find information and recipes regarding medibles. I'm a patient who definitely prefers eating 'ganja' food rather than smoking. I've not heard of lip balm, but have experienced accidentally 'ingesting' the medicine through my skin when making butter, as far as I can remember :rolleyes: I hope you're able to find the information you need. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

~Peace

I just posted how to make canola oil under mediables. It works really well and my patients claim it is a life saver. It is very easy to make.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/21073-make-enfused-canola-oil-for-baked-goods/

Also I have some people who rub the oil on there skin. They claim it works, I dont know if its good to rub canola oil on your skin. Anyone know if its safe to use topically?

Archived