Kali Mist

Hey King.. Nice looking nug man... Is that Dj Shorts gear??? Kali mist is a 90/10 sativa dominate strain that has a pretty nice yeild and good resin production.. Plant has medium stature, and most phenos tend to lean toward a open plant structure with plenty of space between the nodes to develop nice bud sites... Flowers are a fluffy, airy, resin filled sativa delight and have a "fog cutter" upper high.. My first impression of the smoke reminded me almost of the flavor of a fine Kush, sweet yet spicy.... Peace,Love,and Big buds

Not real sure of the origin we recieved a mother plant from another grower last year and i grew out 2 clones with decent results probably a oz and a 1/2 per plant.

The kali has a sweet taste and a great uplifting effect perfect for daytime consumption. :thumbsu:

i'm more impressed with the quality look of the meds than i am with the pictures..lol..well,kd. i see you rec'd your new camera.lol..joel still has you beat...lol...just kidding i bet it wasn't easy to fiquire it all out.how do you like it?.it's really nice to see your shots,,....now we'll all expect regular reports from you, including pictures,weekly..nice nuggs..nice shots...nice of you to share?,,lol...zb

Kali mist if its the true kali mist is the brain child of simon at serious seeds he has good stuff i have kali mist and chrinic from him now and he also does the original bubble gum and ak-47 white russian he has 1 or 2 more but his core has been 5 or 6 strains and they are legends simon is a great guy seems to have good genetics also.

I have Kali from Serious currently in my line up... 2 different phenos, a shorter calyx stacking bud that is turning purple nearing day 70, and the Western Winds pheno which is 7+ ft. tall and gonna go atleast 90.

Heres a couple pics of the pheno i'm keepin...

spiderbikemist052.jpg

spiderbikemist060.jpg

Archived