Petoskey Woman Robbed Of Her Seven Children

well that sounds good when we went in front of the judge he told Matt A that he didn't sign ares ether

Ran across these "forms and rules," once again, while doing some - hopefully supportive - legal research for another "case":

http://courts.michigan.gov/scao/courtforms/generalcriminal/mc231.pdf

http://courts.michigan.gov/scao/resources/publications/manuals/magis/mag_sec2.pdf

Sure hope they help, if even just a little.

If I had just a dollar for every heartbreaking time that "The System" caused more harm to Michigan's Children, parents and encompassing families and communities than anything else ever could ... I'd give all of the many hundreds of millions of dollars to souls like you all to help stamp out the endless inhumanities of artificial government.

It's all too clear for the compassionate majority of us to see who the real threat against The People is here.

So sad.

But, as we can also plainly see, there is an ever-growing, forever Guiding Light on the Horizon of Hope for The Healing of our painfully ailing Humanity . . .

Thanks to all (of you) the compassionate people (like every one and all here) who commits their personal, best effort and time to help fight the oppressive onslaught of the unnatural World's No-hearted, Evil, Beastly System.

(You Guys Rock - So Everyone Can Roll! - Corney, I know; But, plain to see, heartfully true! : )

Our Spirit, Hope & Faith is with you All.

May Love Prevail.

FREE The CURE!

And, SHARE The HARVEST

• 2 months later...

Hello to everyone! This is Jenn...Petoskeystoned's little sister and patient. This is my very first post but wanted to make sure that i was able to get on and say THANK YOU!! My heart is broken and i feel so very empty without my beautiful children. I saw them for the first time this past Saturday and Sunday for my 7 hour visit per day. The children are devestated and confused, scared and traumatized. They miss thier mommy and dont understand what it is that was supposed to be so wrong. My youngest (4) begged me for almost 2 hours at the end of our visit not to leave him. My heart hurts. Words fail. Please accept my sincere thank you to each and every one of you for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, time and energy. My children are the innocent faces that need the voice that all of you are working so hard to give them. Please help me. I cannot breathe without my children. My big brother will be seeing many of you at the rally. I'm sorry i couldnt make it but I'm sure you all understand i had to stay to see my children. Thank you all again....... petoskeystoned_lilsister ~Jenn~

Sadly I have seen stories much like this many, many times in Juvie court. The medical marijuana angle makes this especially poignant in that the law SPECIFICALLY deals with this issue.

So what the hell was this judge thinking in ruling for removal by the State because the STATE caused the danger to the children (i.e. the raid). Makes me nauseous- but luckily I have medicine for that!

Please update us of the status. I assume at some point (soon!) you will be getting back your kids. I assume a motion is pending?

Archived