Petoskey Woman Robbed Of Her Seven Children

On 7/15 I left the house about 4:30 AM for the long drive to Petoskey.

I had promised to be there for a court date. At the time I had made the promise, I was thinking that this was going to be in Pinconning .. It turned out to be a much longer drive than I thought it was going to be.

Anyway, I figured out my error the night before and thought "I said it now I gotta do it."

As I was getting ready to leave, I realized that I didn't even know who I was driving up for. I didn't even have the address for the court.

I stopped at a McDonalds on the way up and took advantage of their HiFi connection and sent "Petoskeystoned" a personal message on the MMMA board.

"I'm on the way up to your hearing. My ETA is currently 8:40 AM. Please call me on my cell phone so I know who to look for."

PS called me about an hour later and filled me in with an address and his name.

Did you know there is a Division Road AND a Division St in Petoskey? Hint -->> Division Road is out in BFE.

Sooooo .. I arrived about 9:30 right after the arraignment was already over.

I managed to catch the people as they left the court. We left and many of us went over to PS's house.

I called Blueberry from their house and BB asked me to interview and report back.

First I interviewed PS and then his sister. The interview ended when an investigator for CPS came to the door. He had arrived about two hours early.

I thought that I'd turned the camera off, but was wrong. I recorded my intended interview and then recorded what the investigator said.

I had to break it down into three parts.

Here is the first part, the interview with PS and his sister:

The investigator from CPS had been called in as a result of the raid on the house.

CPS had arrived after the raid and confirmed several things.

First the children were completely unaware that marijuana existed in the house until the police came.

Next that there was no danger at all to any of the children there at the time of the raid.

There was a custody battle in the next county. Her ex-husband made a claim that the children were in danger and needed to be removed ASAP for their protection.

What was the danger the children were in? Exposure to police action.

PB, Thank you for being a hero of our cause. I am working frantically trying to find a legal expert in the area of family law. If anybody can help, please contact us ASAP. My heart is broken for this mom. I can't even imagine her suffering, to say I knew would be a lie. The MMMA with her permission, will include her in a civil suit that we're putting together. Her and her brothers case are prime examples of why we must march in Saginaw. The law is being broken everyday, and it is not us that is breaking the law. See Ya in Saginaw, BB

will include her in a civil suit that we're putting together.:thumbsu: and don't forget us we want are house back

Has anyone heard from PetoskeyStoned in the last 24 hours?

I'm very worried about him. He was supposed to be at the Gross Ile event yesterday.

I talked to him on my cell phone about 4PM. He said that he was parking his car. That was the last I heard from him.

not me i did talk to him on the phone a few days ago i was hoping he was coming to the event lets hope all is well

I had promised to be there for a court date. At the time I had made the promise, I was thinking that this was going to be in Pinconning .. It turned out to be a much longer drive than I thought it was going to be.

Anyway, I figured out my error the night before and thought "I said it now I gotta do it."

As I was getting ready to leave, I realized that I didn't even know who I was driving up for. I didn't even have the address for the court.

I stopped at a McDonalds on the way up and took advantage of their HiFi connection and sent "Petoskeystoned" a personal message on the MMMA board.

"I'm on the way up to your hearing. My ETA is currently 8:40 AM. Please call me on my cell phone so I know who to look for."

Did you know there is a Division Road AND a Division St in Petoskey? Hint -->> Division Road is out in BFE.

I managed to catch the people as they left the court. We left and many of us went over to PS's house.

I called Blueberry from their house and BB asked me to interview and report back.

First I interviewed PS and then his sister. The interview ended when an investigator for CPS came to the door. He had arrived about two hours early.

I thought that I'd turned the camera off, but was wrong. I recorded my intended interview and then recorded what the investigator said.

good job PB thats a real compasionate effort you made to be with this family im sure it brought much comfort to them knowing someone really cares and knows the mm laws they were not alone thank you see you wednesday

wow,omfg what a bunch of BS are you kidding me? This is all a bad dream right.Why are OUR TAX DOLLARS being spent on unjust HARRASSMENT of decent people.Criminal. these leo are criminal.period!!!!!!!!!!!!

PB this is why I say PB IS THE MAN all the things you do to help people incredible you make the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community stronger and safer. If I had to describe you I would say PB is a Medical Marijuana Cannabis activist supper hero.. Thank You PB

Hello to everyone! This is Jenn...Petoskeystoned's little sister and patient. This is my very first post but wanted to make sure that i was able to get on and say THANK YOU!! My heart is broken and i feel so very empty without my beautiful children. I saw them for the first time this past Saturday and Sunday for my 7 hour visit per day. The children are devestated and confused, scared and traumatized. They miss thier mommy and dont understand what it is that was supposed to be so wrong. My youngest (4) begged me for almost 2 hours at the end of our visit not to leave him. My heart hurts. Words fail. Please accept my sincere thank you to each and every one of you for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, time and energy. My children are the innocent faces that need the voice that all of you are working so hard to give them. Please help me. I cannot breathe without my children. My big brother will be seeing many of you at the rally. I'm sorry i couldnt make it but I'm sure you all understand i had to stay to see my children. Thank you all again....... petoskeystoned_lilsister ~Jenn~

Guest Medicinal Patient

I am proud of the work you do for this community PB. I just checked to see if you are on the board yet and I for one nominate you to be on the board. Your activism is to commended and admired. Please know it does not go unnoticed. Maybe you could be the MMMA Investigative Reporter! Great job! :thumbsu::goodjob:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Jenn, thanks for sharing your story with us. I was extremely upset when your big bro broke this story to us, and I still am. The abuse handed down to your children by the system is downright evil and I hope justice will prevail and that you and your children will find some peace and comfort when all is said and done and they are forced to award you and yours for the pain and suffering they have inflicted upon you and your Family. I know nothing can undo the damage done and for that they must pay, in more ways than one. With this latest news, I look fwd to hearing an update very very soon that your children have returned to their Mother, where they belong. Remember, You did nothing wrong.

You are a great :mom: Keep up the fight. Bless you and yours.

Archived