2008 Ouid

majstoner

Hi i recieved a 2008 operating under the influence of drugs charge because i had marijuana metabolites in my blood system can i get this charge removed from my record and how do i do that with out a lawyer? (Disabled and broke) I am a legal patient now. Any suggestions comments would be greatly appreciated.

Hi i recieved a 2008 operating under the influence of drugs charge because i had marijuana metabolites in my blood system can i get this charge removed from my record and how do i do that with out a lawyer? (Disabled and broke) I am a legal patient now. Any suggestions comments would be greatly appreciated.

was this a felony?

the only way that this charge will affect you and MMJ is if it was a felony and you wish to become a c.g.

you can have the charge expunged, but im not positive on the length of time you have wait on that charge before filing the paperwork.

This charge is a misdemeanor but it has cost my insurance to rise by 2 grand i recently read that the mi supreme court overturned the drugged driving law regarding marijuana metabolites which i was just wondering if it was possible to get my conviction overturned because that is the only thing they found in my system i cant be a cg b/c of a few mj posessions in the 90's and one in 2003. But i am a card carrying patient now, but if i could get the marijuana possession off my record i could be a cg

I am of the belief that the recent Feezel ruling paves teh way to remove as a conviction prior Zero tolerance and or zny presence of thc, assuming that the levels were 11 THC carboxy. The Feezel case is stare decisis, and overuled the Derror Court, paving the way for such remedies. I would love to discuss it if you like, please call me or email me and i will provide more information.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI  48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES NEW CALL IN NUMBER 

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/greentreesradio

PLANET GREENTREES 

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

www.GreenTreesRadio.com is the most relevant radio talk show in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD. 

Date / Time: 7/21/2010 8:00 PM

Category: Legal

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Archived