We Need Meds Up Here!

petoskeystoned

Plus I know of others producing some very Nice Meds

that will NEVER Post them here and i don't blame them ...

kudos.

thats exactly what we need to get the UP'rs (or those up that way) to know........................ its there. we know it is. and what we can get ahold of we will, but another knowledgable/capable/willing to learn c.g. in north MI is ALWAYS a welcome thing.

i agree with you. i have had to stick with the black market the whole time ive had my card. dispensaries want too much for meds if you consume at least half oz a week. works out to $800/month or more. i have found no one compassionate around here... well... there is ONE guy that is helping me. he is hooking me up with a waterfarm system and is teaching me how to grow hydroponically. a first for me... all i know is the great outdoors. without this guy helping i will probably fail very quickly.

he knows who he is... chime in anytime friend. i appreciate you more than you know.

once i get set up and have my first patient if i can help you in any way i will. thats what this is all about. helping eachother.

I know what thats like. There was a cpl in our meeting today looking for patients, they are in the Cadillac area.

Guest finallyfree09

I know what thats like. There was a cpl in our meeting today looking for patients, they are in the Cadillac area.

u mean i missed another meeting? sigh

i know FOR A FACT that there are a lot of "old school" cultivators up north who will remain silent in the MMJ game........................... and you are seeing why. the population is so small up there that the legal c.g.'s simply cannot supply all the needy patients.

threre is no way to get these "underground" growers to come above.............. its not going to happen because these guys ARE your "black market".

there are meds on the way though. believe that.

"Homegrown" only comes thru my area once a year around November/December. Within like a few weeks its gone. Everyone around here wants a arm and a leg for it also and most the time its NOT worth it. The black market around here is either really bad mexi-brick (100-140 an oz) or mexi-brick. (140-200 an oz) Evey once in a while something good will come along and only if you know the right guy can you even get anything, if its not already gone. I am not trying to complain but it really sucks for us folk "in the woods".

Yes sorry i missed that one too finally free.. There is the city commision meeting in clare Aug 11th and we could USE your support with that too.. Next meeting is Aug 7th so hope to see you there.. Dr Tarzan i just gave out the Atlanta info earlier today.. And wont Be too much longer for my lovely baby free leonard who got all big on me.. :-) I heard the Houghton lake meeting may go again in about Mid August.. I hope so that was a great group.

i know FOR A FACT that there are a lot of "old school" cultivators up north who will remain silent in the MMJ game........................... and you are seeing why. the population is so small up there that the legal c.g.'s simply cannot supply all the needy patients.

threre is no way to get these "underground" growers to come above.............. its not going to happen because these guys ARE your "black market".

there are meds on the way though. believe that.

:rolleyes:

Archived