We Need Meds Up Here!

petoskeystoned

The quanity of meds available in N.Mi is at the point of folks resorting to black market meds. I am networking with a few growers up here, but we need supply. Patients with caregivers should not have to go to a dispencery. If you are a farmer, caregiver, or maker of oils, tinctures, medables and such, contact me personally so we can get your stuff here. These patients are in need around here, and we must spread out the meds! Lol please?

Guest finallyfree09

The quanity of meds available in N.Mi is at the point of folks resorting to black market meds. I am networking with a few growers up here, but we need supply. Patients with caregivers should not have to go to a dispencery. If you are a farmer, caregiver, or maker of oils, tinctures, medables and such, contact me personally so we can get your stuff here. These patients are in need around here, and we must spread out the meds! Lol please?

i agree with you. i have had to stick with the black market the whole time ive had my card. dispensaries want too much for meds if you consume at least half oz a week. works out to $800/month or more. i have found no one compassionate around here... well... there is ONE guy that is helping me. he is hooking me up with a waterfarm system and is teaching me how to grow hydroponically. a first for me... all i know is the great outdoors. without this guy helping i will probably fail very quickly.

he knows who he is... chime in anytime friend. i appreciate you more than you know.

once i get set up and have my first patient if i can help you in any way i will. thats what this is all about. helping eachother.

am i wrong in assuming that tarzan runs a c.c. up north somewhere?

if you guys could help me out with that info, i would be willing to make a donation to his c.c. to help out the northerners.

i have meds/beans/clones/lights/a cloner/fans/timers to donate. and i think i have about 30 wal-mart air pumps as well.

and i do not like my local c.c. so its their loss.

mid is on the way to northern MI from the southern area :)

lemme get with tarzan, see what he needs, and we'll get something worked out.

is there a number i can call/contact person for you guys' c.c. please?

sorry to be asking a lot......... im new to MI and i dont care for "MOST" c.c.'s very much.

The quanity of meds available in N.Mi is at the point of folks resorting to black market meds. ......................................................................

what c.c. you use?

you on the top of my list with a couple others who not only NEED, but DESERVE help as well.

Due to my recent exposure, Jennifer and I are willing to start an Emmet group. Seriously. Anyone interested please email me or speak up. CC clubs are great. Great connections, great friends. But the facts come down someone, somewhere, has overages. I am willing to drive ( and coming soon) to Detroit.

Guest finallyfree09

finallyfree and i are both involved with the clare county compassion club.. ;-) I suppose you would have to consider us mid michiganders.. but umm

hi annie hows it goin?

by the way... we are up north. were just at the southern end of up north. :lol:

Guest finallyfree09

That is one thing I hate about this area, all the meds, are not meds, just mexi-brick and it tastes god awful. I would say from GR up. Guess it will have to do... I know here and there you can find some, but never close to home...lol

it is a rare thing to find medicinal quality meds around here. thats just the way it is unfortunately. everybody downstate is leaps and bounds ahead of us as far as production of quality meds goes. soon... very soon i will have my grow back up and running. had a lot of $ problems and alot of other stupid things holding me back but soon those days will be over. just a couple more things to buy and its go time. will be looking for my first patient around november and once i have a patient i am gonna do everything i can to help. our area is devoid of anything involving mmj... almost. just alot of people hiding and keeping to themselves with their own grow and i can't blame them. the city of evart keeps having meetings to discuss BANNING mmj within city limits but i will be darned if they ever let the public know whats going on. they need to know that there is currently a group of people that will be getting involved with the local govts. its comin. peole just waiting on cards cuz as any of us in this area know... leo is NOT our friend. period. they just want to stop us. the time is coming when we won't be afraid of them anymore... we want to work with them to make it safe for sick people to get meds. that is all. its just a matter of time.

i ask all people in osceola, wexford, lake, clare, and mecosta counties to come forward and demand to know when these meetings are. its time to get involved. we shouldn't have to buy moldy, seedy meds. they don't work. we want REAL medicine in northern michigan.

i know FOR A FACT that there are a lot of "old school" cultivators up north who will remain silent in the MMJ game........................... and you are seeing why. the population is so small up there that the legal c.g.'s simply cannot supply all the needy patients.

threre is no way to get these "underground" growers to come above.............. its not going to happen because these guys ARE your "black market".

there are meds on the way though. believe that.

things will get better with time sounds like up north is just starting to roll this is the right site for help alot of good people here

I've bee trying to do all i can...

I go to as many Compassion Meetings up here

in Northern Michigan as i can....

Our Atlanta Compassion Meeting was last Tuesday

and we took in 5 New Members ...

Greenbush Compassion Meeting

( Northeast Michigan Medical Marijuana Compassion Club )

is going much stronger , they average 60-80 members

per meeting , but they have many more active member .

There was a Good Compassion Group in Houghton Lake

( Prudenville ) But have not heard from them in awhile ?

They had approx. 50 at their last meeting , 2 months ago .

I have a really Good Connection going But

it takes time and help ...

There are Good Meds up here in Northern Michigan

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18216-tarzans-white-rhino/page__hl__%2Btarzan%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bwhite+%2Brhino

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/19316-tarzans-pink-floyd/page__hl__pink+floyd

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20997-tarzans-free-leonard-4/page__p__183847__hl__%2Btarzan%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bfree+%2Bleonard__fromsearch__1#entry183847

Plus I know of others producing some very Nice Meds

that will NEVER Post them here and i don't blame them ...

Archived