Selling T Shirts For The Cause

I am sure that most of you are aware of the recent protest that have a cured in Saginaw protesting the raids that have happened to several patients and caregiver. The first protest resulted in a 2nd raid which caused crippling financial devastation to my family therefore I and going to be Selling T shirts with a Logo that I designed for the first protest this Logo is really a Photo copy of the Chemo leaf strain that I was growing not some artists rendition. All proceeds will be going to save me from loosing my House and keeping the Cannabis Cancer Project going that Peantubutter and I started last fall Peanutbutter is also selling his amazing topical oil with half the proceeds going to the Cause Please email me at jroberts661@gmail .com or call ( 989) 607- 0384 ) for payment options and to place your order and what size you need Thank you for your support John and God Bless

demonstrationshirtfinalnoseps061410.jpg

Thanks John and MMMA for all that you all do i wish i could help i will do what i can to sell T's and will tell everyone i know

i just got back from a MMJ case it is sad what Leo is doing to people all the time when will it stop

isnt it awful? still fighting to end this war keep fighting the good fight Bob we all could be apart of stopping this insanity peace and love

Things are not looking good and it appears that we will not be able to raise the money necessary to keep my home. But there is one situation that I need take care before I have to leave my home and that is I need to find homes for my animals I really do not want to have to put them to sleep we have 3 kittens 3 cats and 2 dogs one is very well behaved pit bull and Chihuahua I would very muck like to find a good home for them anyone interested please contact me at 989- 607-0384 or you can Email at jroberts661@gmail.com

Guest Medicinal Patient

This is so sad and disheartening. If I had the money I would help save your home. There is no way to get any kind of extension? I read so much here I don't recall exactly if its a property tax issue they are having with you? We have received a year extension twice now to get help with our property taxes. Went in and spoke with the Kent County Treasurer Ken Parish who granted these extensions due to our financial and medical situations. Maybe you can get an extension from your treasurer or whomever has given you this deadline? Good luck and God Bless.

Archived