First Timers Grow Journal

TheGanz

My caregiver and I are doing a co op grow. He is also a patient. Presoaking the fem seeds overnight then going into a 50/50 pro mix perlite mix. Gonna also run the same in bubbletotes when they are big enough to clone. Seeds are going in the dirt in the morning.

we have a 400 watt metal halide for veg and 2 1000 watt hps hortilux bulbs.

I plan on getting a few 50 day flowering strains in a week to get things going asap.

Gonna take plenty of pics...

I will post pics in a day or two. Bubba kush and pineapple chunk still haven't sprouted yet. LSD and blue cheese are doing fine. I plan on adding strawberry cough, the kyle kushman cutting real soon. Some ak-47 seeds should be here in a day or two and I also have seeds of trainwreck, sharksbreathe, and sour cream.

Well the bubba kush and pineapple chunk never sprouted. But today was able to get some clones from kindcaregiving, A-train and the original blueberry. MightyMezz was VERY generous in giving me 2 free leonard plants about a foot tall. The LSD stretched overnight and started to lean pretty bad, gonna stake it with a tootpick. The seedlings are about 2 weeks old. The clones are about 3 weeks old, good roots. The Free Leonard will be moved to the flowering room in 2-3 weeks. I have pics but I have to resize them first.

In the back left corner is the blue cheese. Bottom left is the LSD, In the middle back is the A-train, in front of that is the blueberry. Then the 2 bigger plants off camera to the right are the Free Leonard.

Im having to much trouble resizing the pics so they may be a little big. Next time I will know to make it smaller on the camera.

On one of the seedlings looks like the leaves are yellow in the middle but there is no yellowing.

Pics are gonna be 1 post at a time.

Archived