Cured: A Canniabis Story

Marijuanna is a natural healing drug not only for cancer but many many things! As my close friends know I have my Medical Marijuanna licence. I was involved in a major car accident a year ago Feb. I had many broken ...bones one of which was my pelvis. I have Arthritis in my pelvis now and with medical marijuanna I have been able to get off the Vicodines and other damaging drugs. Please I am urging everyone to PLEASE take the time and watch this its truely amazing!!!!!See MoreCured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett)

www.youtube.com

Cannabis cured my skin cancer. This is my story.

Peace to all,

Mary J

Marijuanna is a natural healing drug not only for cancer but many many things! As my close friends know I have my Medical Marijuanna licence. I was involved in a major car accident a year ago Feb. I had many broken ...bones one of which was my pelvis. I have Arthritis in my pelvis now and with medical marijuanna I have been able to get off the Vicodines and other damaging drugs. Please I am urging everyone to PLEASE take the time and watch this its truely amazing!!!!!See MoreCured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett)

www.youtube.com

Cannabis cured my skin cancer. This is my story.

Peace to all,

Mary J

Maryj great video this is one of the most important storys that needs to be told everyone must know a cure has been found thanks for sharing