Bata Bust In Traverse City

http://record-eagle.com/local/x334246421/Bus-odor-prompts-pot-bust

Check out the related photo. That must have been some stanky stuff to be burning passenger's eyes and get the hazmat crew involved.

You'll have to excuse me, but I found this laugh out loud funny. I have grown stuff that smells right through two zip lock freezer bags. In order to transport it, I have to put it in an airtight jar. I have never, however, run across stuff that will burn eyes and bring out the hazmat team. I would like to know the strain this idiot was carrying in his back pack. It must be "killer".

Unreal. I expect to see a whole slew of "marijuana" related news stories over the next few months, as various opponents do their best to demonize it again and try to drum up support. I am expecting to see stories with headlines like "Hit and run 2 blocks from dispensary", they will build it up to be dispensary related simply because of proximity, and nobody involved with the crash will have even a inkling of the dispensaries existance. Substitue various crimes for hit and run, and the occasional CC for dispensary, in various stories. None will be marijuana located, just linked very loosely to further the demonization.

Thats just too dam funny. Didn't say if he was a card carrier or not. Just that it was making eyes burn, and smelled sweet and perfummie,, so jar it up stupid. Of course they did only arrest him so far for open warrants. Stay calm and step away from the bus.

OK, when Hazmat was called, it was NOT for Cannabis, it was from a weird chemical smell that was not recognized and a few people had irritated eyes. When hazmat went through to check everything the only thing they found out of the "norm" was a small bag of cannabis, that was not the cause of the smell or irritated eyes. I know cannabis can be stinky, but will NOT irritate your eyes thru a plastic bag and a duffel bag....

Archived