Cops Breaking The Law..........

Well everytime this situation comes up all the cops can say is well we cannot verify the legality of this person cause all they have is the paperwork and not the card, which is the states fault not the patients. What about taking the paperwork for face value and actually trusting someone in a situation. So since the only way the law will accept the card is when they can call to verify your card number with the state then the reality is we are only somewhat legal between the hours of 8am to 5pm on weekdays and only if the state actually answers the phone to verify the number.

Hopefully, wiht the card process being outsourced, according to Mr. Cushingberry in September - the lag time that has become legedary with the MDCH will be over.

Now - they absolutely need a way to verify - after 5:00 - should be 24/7 access - no excuse for it not to be - this is a MEDICAL issue, not political.

Hopefully, wiht the card process being outsourced, according to Mr. Cushingberry in September - the lag time that has become legedary with the MDCH will be over.

Now - they absolutely need a way to verify - after 5:00 - should be 24/7 access - no excuse for it not to be - this is a MEDICAL issue, not political.

Only after it becomes clear that the State is in complete compliance with the law.

As long as there is ANY hint that the state might be willing to ignore violations of our civil rights, the resounding answer to that is copulate that bunny muffin.

Only then will it be acceptable to even begin to consider such a idea.

My understanding is that it was a done deal - Cushingberry made a statement that starting 9/2010 - the process was ouitsourced (?) - am I mistaken?

The state will, even at it's own peril and to serve it's own purpose, ignore an individual's civil rights when they deem it in "the interest of the state" - I am not not trying to defend it - only stating it will never truely end.

My understanding is that it was a done deal - Cushingberry made a statement that starting 9/2010 - the process was ouitsourced (?) - am I mistaken?

The state will, even at it's own peril and to serve it's own purpose, ignore an individual's civil rights when they deem it in "the interest of the state" - I am not not trying to defend it - only stating it will never truely end.

Sorry .. I was thinking about the police having lists they can check. Leads to "Copulate that bunny muffin."

How about just taking the information and then checking with MDCH during the next business day. If the paper work is fake then they could get warrants for marijuana possession and interfering with an investigation. The reason they don't is they know the paperwork is real so this is an excuse to get the arrest.

How about just taking the information and then checking with MDCH during the next business day. If the paper work is fake then they could get warrants for marijuana possession and interfering with an investigation. The reason they don't is they know the paperwork is real so this is an excuse to get the arrest.

Agreed! They need to trust the people. That's the way the voters established it.

Their trust is required of them by law.

Agreed! They need to trust the people. That's the way the voters established it.

Their trust is required of them by law.

"

Their trust is required of them by law" the only people they trust are other "peace officers" and their masters. their subjects (us) are of no consequence. witness the RNC convention in the twin cities...

Archived