Flower Room Door Left Open - Ambient Light Got In....

Guest d00g

Dagnabbit! I left the door open to my flower room during it's dark time (2.5 weeks into flower stage). About 30 watts of light got in for about 9 hours. What should I expect and how to best resolve?

Thanks!!!!

Also it may just delay them a little bit, extending flower for a bit. One mistake could (should) be okay, nature isn't always perfect with lighting during the autumn either. Just keep a close eye out for bananas... last thing you want is your girls pollenating themselves..

Also it may just delay them a little bit, extending flower for a bit. One mistake could (should) be okay, nature isn't always perfect with lighting during the autumn either. Just keep a close eye out for bananas... last thing you want is your girls pollenating themselves..

Thanks a bunch...I appreciate everyone's assist!

Guest Mr_smith

Just one time won't hurt them... it is when they are exposed to repeated "light leaks" that the chromosonal changes can occur and cause them to hermie--- they should be fine!!

:thumbsu:

"They should be fine" = Probably

"Just one time won't hurt them" = It can...

"They should be fine" = Probably

"Just one time won't hurt them" = It can...

No need to be rude, k guy?

just_speakin_my_mind is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people I have ever come across, be nice!

If you are working with poor genetics, or have other issues causing stress on them, they prob hermie. if you correct the issues fast enough, there is a chance that they will only pop out a few nanners, then return to normal female bud growth.

But as was already stated, 1 dark period with light coming in the door should notcause you any problems. Keep a close eye on them for nanners for the next week just in case.

No need to be rude, k guy?

just_speakin_my_mind is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people I have ever come across, be nice!

If you are working with poor genetics, or have other issues causing stress on them, they prob hermie. if you correct the issues fast enough, there is a chance that they will only pop out a few nanners, then return to normal female bud growth.

But as was already stated, 1 dark period with light coming in the door should notcause you any problems. Keep a close eye on them for nanners for the next week just in case.

Most appreciated! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Archived