The Campaign Of The Year! Aug 25 Lunch!

Guest Wayne

David Leyton, Genessee County Prosecutor, is the Democratic nominee for Attorney General of Michigan. Mr. Leyton is one of the few candidates taking an open position on supporting our new law and legalization of cannabis. This is THE most important race in the current election and Mr. Leyton needs our help and support. I have already donated $100 to his campaign and will be donating at least $200 more when attending the lunch being given on his behalf by the Genessee County Compassion Club (see attached invitation). I expect to see a crowd of familiar faces at this event. For those unable to attend I urge that you give what you can in support of Mr. Leyton, if only $5. Can't afford to contribute? Volunteer to work for his campaign. Now let us get to the work of electing an ally to the top law enforcement office in Michigan. Give 'til it heals!

Bill Schuette is our sworn enemy, let him get elected and you can kiss our rights goodbye!!

http://www.davidleyton.com/

http://norml.net/attached/Leyton_Invite.pdf

I totally agree, this is going to be as important an election as the one when we passed this law, this one is for us to be allowed to keep our law in place without major changes, which could make our lives much more difficult than they already are...Please, every one needs to vote this year. And if you can attend this luncheon to show that we support Mr. Leyton to the fullest. And, by all means, be it $1 or 1,000, contribute to his campaign so that he can fight Mr. Shuette's Dow Industries MILLIONS. Do we want someone who fought this law, from it's inception, to lead the legal side of the state? I think not...well, the time to act is now and of course on election day...Peace...hoping not to be so deep in the trenches, fighting the battle, a year from now...j.b.

Supporting David Leyton is in this communities best interest. He has been very forward about his stand and supporting the peoples choice. I look forward to seeing many familiar faces there also. We need to show him our support in numbers and in donations if possible, thanks to those who are able to do so, if not the votes you cast will show your support!

Supporting David Leyton is in this communities best interest. He has been very forward about his stand and supporting the peoples choice. I look forward to seeing many familiar faces there also. We need to show him our support in numbers and in donations if possible, thanks to those who are able to do so, if not the votes you cast will show your support!

:thumbsu:

I totally agree, this is going to be as important an election as the one when we passed this law, this one is for us to be allowed to keep our law in place without major changes, which could make our lives much more difficult than they already are...Please, every one needs to vote this year. And if you can attend this luncheon to show that we support Mr. Leyton to the fullest. And, by all means, be it $1 or 1,000, contribute to his campaign so that he can fight Mr. Shuette's Dow Industries MILLIONS. Do we want someone who fought this law, from it's inception, to lead the legal side of the state? I think not...well, the time to act is now and of course on election day...Peace...hoping not to be so deep in the trenches, fighting the battle, a year from now...j.b.

Thanks J.B we all missed you today at the A.S.A meeting i hope you feel better and we have some work to do here in Mich and Mr. Leyton seams to be the one we have a work shop set up as to get the word out and sign people up to vote

I wish a lot more people would find information on these men and woman that are running for office. Folks vote on what attack ads they spew , when we should find what they have done for us or too hurt us ... Finally. Realize that the clock is ticking and that time is running out. Soon, very soon, it will be too late for America. We must act now! And that we all have our part to do, and truly No PART IS TOO SMALL.

David Leyton, Genessee County Prosecutor, is the Democratic nominee for Attorney General of Michigan. Mr. Leyton is one of the few candidates taking an open position on supporting our new law and legalization of cannabis. This is THE most important race in the current election and Mr. Leyton needs our help and support. I have already donated $100 to his campaign and will be donating at least $200 more when attending the lunch being given on his behalf by the Genessee County Compassion Club (see attached invitation). I expect to see a crowd of familiar faces at this event. For those unable to attend I urge that you give what you can in support of Mr. Leyton, if only $5. Can't afford to contribute? Volunteer to work for his campaign. Now let us get to the work of electing an ally to the top law enforcement office in Michigan. Give 'til it heals!

Bill Schuette is our sworn enemy, let him get elected and you can kiss our rights goodbye!!

I registered to vote this year, first time ever and i am.

can put signs in my yard. I live in a small com. but are welcome too/

I registered to vote this year, first time ever and i am.

Good for you !! I'd hope we would have a new generation of voters, us old timers are getting less and less. Michigan had twenty three percent voter turnout in the primaries. Bad Very Bad, come on folks get out and vote!!!!!

Supreme Court and local judge nominations are just as important as well!!

Archived