The Killer Clones!

lilbuddy

Hi All,

We have been through a lot in the last 1 1/2 years!! I read a lot but not as much as I used too. My question came up at the hydro shop the other day? So many new strains are availiable, it used to be AK-47 was one of the most powerful. I hear thats not so anymore. Looking for some night, night meds, something to maintain for the daytime, and something sweet and fruity for the ladies. I welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks All for your answer in advance,

lilbuddy

Hi All,

We have been through a lot in the last 1 1/2 years!! I read a lot but not as much as I used too. My question came up at the hydro shop the other day? So many new strains are availiable, it used to be AK-47 was one of the most powerful. I hear thats not so anymore. Looking for some night, night meds, something to maintain for the daytime, and something sweet and fruity for the ladies. I welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks All for your answer in advance,

lilbuddy

The AK-47 can still hold it's own. What area are you located?

The Sharksbreath had the highest potency and best taste of anything I've come across in the past 18 months, and the Super Lemon Haze was very close. Also the Chemo and the Kush #18 were mighty. The Free Leonard is very potent as are some of our local MI strains. Acquire your genetics from a trusted breeder, and you're on the way.

Best of luck.

Archived