My Friend Got Robbed

mayorherb

Cpl nights ago my friend in family got robbed by gun point, They put pillow cases over there heads n tape up his one son also, robbed all there dried meds..so be on the look out. lock all doors n windows,ok up date..they did call sherriff, they live in country ...closet town is Olivet Charlotte address.half way between lansing and battlecreek. They was driving a dark suv and a dark car..said name was john or josh ..neighbor seen a cpl cars hanging out. a guy with hoody and flash lite walking around on rd. This has been reported , he says didnt appear like the cops cared.My friend wouldnt put a pillow case over his head,they said they would kill him.he told them he had nothing to live for..so they put a gun to his sons head and said he would kill him if he didnt..His son... and they also have his cell phone. so any one he knows could be in danger...

I have a daughter and I couldn't IMAGINE how it would be not only for the child but also for a parent, that had to witness something like that being done to their child..... Makes me SICK to my stomach

i'm so sorry that happend 2 ur freind and his family. this is bull crap.it has 2 stop but instead i just getting worse.the leo is loving stuff like this as they beleive it proves marijuana and violence go together. we can not allow this anymore.not trying to say anything bad about theese poor folks as my heart goes out 2 them.but they must have been telling people they had stuff in the house.or an even better reason could be that someone they trusted was telling people which happens all the time.( how many times have we ALL heard the words u should see my buddy's grow room) normally followed by he's got like a hundred plants in there dude. we as a part of the mm community need to keep a low profile and all it takes is telling or showing 1 wrong person. we may not be able to stop all roberies but if we keep quiet it would happen alot less.i know if this happens to me they will be leaving with a bullet up there donkey.

i'm so sorry that happend 2 ur freind and his family. this is bull crap.it has 2 stop but instead i just getting worse.the leo is loving stuff like this as they beleive it proves marijuana and violence go together. we can not allow this anymore.not trying to say anything bad about theese poor folks as my heart goes out 2 them.but they must have been telling people they had stuff in the house.or an even better reason could be that someone they trusted was telling people which happens all the time.( how many times have we ALL heard the words u should see my buddy's grow room) normally followed by he's got like a hundred plants in there dude. we as a part of the mm community need to keep a low profile and all it takes is telling or showing 1 wrong person. we may not be able to stop all roberies but if we keep quiet it would happen alot less.i know if this happens to me they will be leaving with a bullet up there donkey.

I figure it has to be some one that knew him, that person stayed out side till all heads was covered..then 3 or 4 more came in..got bout 1100.00 in cash..bout 5 oz,s his phone..so now they might ahve a lot of names and address.

I figure it has to be some one that knew him, that person stayed out side till all heads was covered..then 3 or 4 more came in..got bout 1100.00 in cash..bout 5 oz,s his phone..so now they might ahve a lot of names and address.

This is why I am trying to move to the middle of no where... I am looking for a house in the sticks right now but they are EXTREMELY hard to find if I could find one I would move TODAY...

This is why I am trying to move to the middle of no where... I am looking for a house in the sticks right now but they are EXTREMELY hard to find if I could find one I would move TODAY...

There are lots up this way. several on my street. go to williamson auctions. there all the place pick and choose, and tehre all auctions starting at 1000. first bid.

I have been cruising google maps and clicking the real estate option ( upper right corner says "more..." click the box and zoom in to where you wanna live )

I have been cruising google maps and clicking the real estate option ( upper right corner says "more..." click the box and zoom in to where you wanna live )

My uncle is selling his house in Gladwin. It is a cute 2 bedroom. But, it has like a 12 story pole barn, a private pond, and like 15 acres. I don't know what he wants for it but if you are interested, I can get you more info.

My uncle is selling his house in Gladwin. It is a cute 2 bedroom. But, it has like a 12 story pole barn, a private pond, and like 15 acres. I don't know what he wants for it but if you are interested, I can get you more info.

Gladwin is a good area..

Thank you =)

Cpl nights ago my friend in family got robbed by gun point, They put pillow cases over there heads n tape up his one son also, robbed all there dried meds..so be on the look out. lock all doors n windows,ok up date..they did call sherriff, they live in country ...closet town is Olivet Charlotte address.half way between lansing and battlecreek. They was driving a dark suv and a dark car..said name was john or josh ..neighbor seen a cpl cars hanging out. a guy with hoody and flash lite walking around on rd. This has been reported , he says didnt appear like the cops cared.My friend wouldnt put a pillow case over his head,they said they would kill him.he told them he had nothing to live for..so they put a gun to his sons head and said he would kill him if he didnt..His son... and they also have his cell phone. so any one he knows could be in danger...

Looks like it is time to lock and load that is why I am all ready motion sensors are cheap Ammo is expensive but I practice with 22 auto and keep the best for some stupid thug!Send your children to gun safety if you have any in the house my only children at home are my dogs.Only problem you shoot some dirt bag and you get in trouble violence begets violence.Make Marijuana legal the price will drop never heard of someone getting robber for their tomatoes!

if tomatoes went for $200.00 a piece you would...lol..but hey this isn't funny...its never the guy you know, its the guy he tells..its hard to be on guard 24/7...i make it well known that i have only a small amount of Meds in my home and no money,,,,and they know i'm well armed and have the trophys to show i'm a darn good shot..lol..zzb

G3llo we seem to keep running into each other....lol.....first I would like to say my prayers go out to the family, people these days have no respect for themselves and than means respect or others is also lacking....

but do not buy a house in the middle of "no where" thats how these things happen, move to a safe populated area...people dont stick up and run into houses in populated neighborhoods, because neighbors and passers by would see something strange was happening....

but rule #1 is still your best bet for protection: DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU GROW!!!!!

rule #2 : PAY ATTENTION TO RULE #1!!!!!!!

G3llo we seem to keep running into each other....lol.....first I would like to say my prayers go out to the family, people these days have no respect for themselves and than means respect or others is also lacking....

but do not buy a house in the middle of "no where" thats how these things happen, move to a safe populated area...people dont stick up and run into houses in populated neighborhoods, because neighbors and passers by would see something strange was happening....

but rule #1 is still your best bet for protection: DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU GROW!!!!!

The only reason I want to move into the country is because I know a lot of people where I live they know what I drive and like to stop by... Currently no one knows where I live or what I do... I just don't want someone turning down my street because they are out for a Sunday drive and stop in and want to hangout....

I guess it doesn't matter where you live anymore.

I live in a VERY populated area. And, they broke into our house during the day!

However the rules above are ABSOLUTELY right. Unfortunately, the person that broke into our home was with me the day I began looking into Medical Marijuana. And, WAS looking into becoming a Caregiver! She was one of VERY few people that knew we were growing. You can't trust even people you think are your closest friends. It's sad. It's disgusting, actually.

Archived