C-99 Cinderella Help

jonh420

Yeah, they are pretty hardy. I have yet to hear of hermie issues. Knock on wood. You can't beat em up, and they come bouncing back for more. That is why when building a new flower room from scratch, I use them to dial it in.

And john420, you will get some thin leaf phenos to pop up now and then. Notice the purple stems are not Nitrogen def.

Sure is good to hear, hey, if I can't kill em they must be quite hardy..LoL

Guest thequietone

Hey Indica that C99 I got from you the other day is doing great and it has doubled in size already. I plan on popping some of the purple indica seeds next week I'll let you know how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it preflowers and everything else that was mentioned. Let it go for 58-60 days. Early in flower it uses a lot of N in those first 3 weeks of flower, I usually let it, later on I let the leaves lighten up. Also uses a trace amount of potassium to avoid a deficiency. Two standard phenos showed up for me from F2 seed. One that was a little more skunky and another that was more pineapple like.

I like bending these over early and often because they can get big fast and I flower them smaller because they stretch quickly even in small pots. They will stretch to 3.5x quickly in flower from veg... Not a bad thing because it lets the top buds fill out. There will be some airy popcorn buds even at the bottom where light doesn't reach that well under the plant. Not much you can do to minimize it unless you go SOG or screen of green.

Good stuff.

If yours goes 60 days, you don't have straight Cinderella 99. You might want to question your genetic source. Especially a skunk smell. The second plant was ready at 52 days.

Possible he got his seeds from seedboutique. DutchGrown's C99 "F2" takes 60 days . Some original (Brothers Grimm) C99 plants can go 60 days though. C99 kicked out some different phenotypes. Each plant had lots of similar traits but there were variables.

Out of the pack i got from tricloud my pheno goes 60+ days,I gave my buddy a couple of seeds and his finishes around 52 days.I almost feel like i'm cheating the plant out of more growth by picking at 8 weeks. She doesnt want to stop. :rock:

Out of the pack i got from tricloud my pheno goes 60+ days,I gave my buddy a couple of seeds and his finishes around 52 days.I almost feel like i'm cheating the plant out of more growth by picking at 8 weeks. She doesnt want to stop. :rock:

Yeah the C88XC99 is more variable than C99 for sure. I figure it comes from the C88. The first time I grew C88XC99 I was surprised at how thick the leaf pedals were on most of the plants.

Yeah, if let any of the 2 phenos I have go 60 days they are full on amber. To me that is a waist for an almost full sativa. I think there is a lot of people having the C99x C88 and those can go longer. C99 will not produce as much as the C88 cross.

I agree about not letting a nice sativa go totally amber. My fav original C99 clone is dead ready at 50 days.

I agree about not letting a nice sativa go totally amber. My fav original C99 clone is dead ready at 50 days.

my c99 is 17 days into flowering with 1 inch buds on top.it is very bushy so i tied (not cut) the leaves so they are not in the way of the buds .is this a problem or should i just let it grow naturally.i would post pics but i dont know how...

i have some very healthy c99 cinderella plant in bubble buckets.and i just want some info on this strain from someone who has experience with it.like when to flower,how long flowering takes ,yeild,pruning methods,high,...ect any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

it is a fantastic strain. fast flowering in 56 days like an indica, high like and look like a sativa. yeild at 3 ft is about 28g. great indoor strain. very potent medicine...called by its original breeder the 'holy grail' of cannabis. you should be very excited with this one.

I topped a few before 12/12, but most I just let them go wild. I tie up the branches when they get heavy. I never trim leaf though. I run lighting vertical and this works perfect with Cindy.

I guess I should tie this one up.

10-07_006.jpg

10-07_005.jpg

Cindy Gone Wild!!

Good stuff.:D

my c99 is 17 days into flowering with 1 inch buds on top.it is very bushy so i tied (not cut) the leaves so they are not in the way of the buds .is this a problem or should i just let it grow naturally.i would post pics but i dont know how...

C99 is a weak structured plant and there is little to gain from topping most C99 pheno's. The branches grow out at nearly 90 degrees to the stalk and are very limber. When you top her you don't get strong vertical growth which really defeats the purpose because C99 already produces lots of branching.

I have to agree with you tricloud,if you dont top or fim her,yield is increased.

As far as the color of tricomes is concerned when harvesting,I disagree,when i checked my tricomes at 60 days(C88-99) they were crystal clear.(100x scope) I have had other strains go 70+ days and still be clear.

Then i had a youngster at the club tell me that us "old guys" have to use a microscope to check tricomes with "today's" strains.We cant just use our eyes and a calender like in the old days. I almost

fell off my chair when he told me that."Todays strains must be totally different,hahahahaha

I have to agree with you tricloud,if you dont top or fim her,yield is increased.

As far as the color of tricomes is concerned when harvesting,I disagree,when i checked my tricomes at 60 days(C88-99) they were crystal clear.(100x scope) I have had other strains go 70+ days and still be clear.

Then i had a youngster at the club tell me that us "old guys" have to use a microscope to check tricomes with "today's" strains.We cant just use our eyes and a calender like in the old days. I almost

fell off my chair when he told me that."Todays strains must be totally different,hahahahaha

My C99 clone has 10% amber trichomes at 50 days. C88XC99 is different though......... most of 'em take longer than C99.

Won't be long and I'll be doing a C99 thread, have the clones all rooted and ready to go under the metal halides.

:)):))

My C99 clone has 10% amber trichomes at 50 days. C88XC99 is different though......... most of 'em take longer than C99.

Won't be long and I'll be doing a C99 thread, have the clones all rooted and ready to go under the metal halides.

hello ..have four c99 that are 45 days into flower and looking good..when would be the best time to

take them down when they are 10% amber what if they get more amber would they be to strong..first grow...

thanks for any help you may give... :( never mind..i found the answer...

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, happy I just found this thread. I Haven't heard about much c99 around here. Its crazy to see how similar my grow was to some of yours. I got a pack of Mosca F1 seeds and grew them all out, I got two vary distinct phenotypes almost identical to the one being described in here. The first was a heavy yielding fatter leaf indica that looked more promising, smell more like pineapple that the other sativa pheno. Then there was the sativa pheno that looked nothing like its sister. This one fits the C99 description almost to a T. Anyway after cure the indica still smells a bit better in the jar, but the smoke is much harsher that the sativa pheno.

I really can't say enough about the affect of the plant, its the ultimate smoke. It taste fantastic and the high is so motivational and happy is unreal. Being grower and smoking as much as I do; burnout is a big issue for me, and this plant is just as strong the first time you hit it as the next 100 times. This is and has been my favorite plant to smoke for some time now.

I have to get some of triclouds gear, I have been wanting to grow out some other breeders, or the original gear along side the girl I have now to compare. I figure if i know I like this one so much there must be better examples out there of her as hard as that is to believe for me.

Archived