The Raids Recently

thatoneartist

Most everything you hear about these patients being over their 2.5 is a steaming pile of crap. Lot's of lies to excuse ARMED ROBBERY on a huge level. I'm not going to get into everything that was taken from me yet, I want to talk with my lawyer first. But our rights were broken. And I sincerely hope to see a lot of you protesting. I was robbed and what they didn't take, they broke. When WE sit back and let this happen it makes it really hard for me to love my country.

Most everything you hear about these patients being over their 2.5 is a steaming pile of crap. Lot's of lies to excuse ARMED ROBBERY on a huge level. I'm not going to get into everything that was taken from me yet, I want to talk with my lawyer first. But our rights were broken. And I sincerely hope to see a lot of you protesting. I was robbed and what they didn't take, they broke. When WE sit back and let this happen it makes it really hard for me to love my country.

Wow after the past 8 years or so of our rights pouring out the window much to the thanks of PC folks and special interest groups you already loved this country LOL...I have been sickened by the spineless PC nature that this weak country has taken on for some time now, this whole MM thing just makes me wanna go militant. As I have said on here before protests don't get it done, the cops don't care about a protest...If anything they see a bunch of "hippies" and the stereotype of all of us being hippies and what not just increases. Don't get me wrong I would join in one if I could but for real we need to gain some kind of power like these special interests have. We wont win the battle with poster board with marker on it we will win it by MM friendly people holding high ranks in government and by fighting back legally. Which do you think these counties cops and judges would be more scared f? You with a sign or the threat of losing money in a lawsuit? Personally I think we should start a class action lawsuit against the state itself for taking peoples money and then turning around and letting these pig cops and judges do what they do!

Just my take on it though..........

are you one of them to be Raided?

Wow after the past 8 years or so of our rights pouring out the window much to the thanks of PC folks and special interest groups you already loved this country LOL...I have been sickened by the spineless PC nature that this weak country has taken on for some time now, this whole MM thing just makes me wanna go militant. As I have said on here before protests don't get it done, the cops don't care about a protest...If anything they see a bunch of "hippies" and the stereotype of all of us being hippies and what not just increases. Don't get me wrong I would join in one if I could but for real we need to gain some kind of power like these special interests have. We wont win the battle with poster board with marker on it we will win it by MM friendly people holding high ranks in government and by fighting back legally. Which do you think these counties cops and judges would be more scared f? You with a sign or the threat of losing money in a lawsuit? Personally I think we should start a class action lawsuit against the state itself for taking peoples money and then turning around and letting these pig cops and judges do what they do!

Just my take on it though..........

OH, I'M GETTING MY bunny muffin BACK!! LAWSUIT OR WHATEVER. I'M GETTING IT BACK

Hello KD i think he must be one of the 12 if so then Oakland county

I know Bob was just curious which dispenserie he was at. :thumbsu:

Unreal what they are doing to us Bob i rarely go to these protest due to my wifes high profile job at her bank but im going to have to attend this one Booochard crossed the line this time. :growl:

it does worry me some as if the Goverment knows something that we don't-- NOT they have pushed and pushed us to no end

if we could get enough people thats the Question i have been to many protest but now we have almost 50,000 card holding people

if we get 500 then thats great see Ya their KD

Peace from the front

it does worry me some as if the Government knows something that we don't-- NOT they have pushed and pushed us to no end

if we could get enough people thats the Question i have been to many protest but now we have almost 50,000 card holding people

if we get 500 then thats great see Ya their KD

Peace from the front

they have a court date September 2 @1pm

Archived