Apricot Cush

tricloud

Wow looks amazing... Anyway to aquire these genetics currently??

Hey meta, sorry we are still in the process of stabilizing the apricot cush. I won't release clones or seeds until we have the project finished. Two friends have helped me on this project and both promised not to release anything before it's finished.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy mackerel that's some potent bud you grew there avgjoe! I'll get a hold of ya soon been real busy as usual....

Great Job!

Thanks tricloud,couldn't of done it without you.

Actually I think I can get a higher number next time by letting it go a few more days.The sample I sent in was picked at 52 days.I just wanted to see

if my buds made the medical grade,so to speak.

Thanks tricloud,couldn't of done it without you.

Actually I think I can get a higher number next time by letting it go a few more days.The sample I sent in was picked at 52 days.I just wanted to see

if my buds made the medical grade,so to speak.

Yeah the best way to have it tested is by harvesting when you normally harvest. That way you get it tested for the way you grow it.

Upon further investigation that sample is the number one test sample in the canalytic catalog! You beat out OG Kush and ECSD with that one bro! Check this out:

Canalytics Top Samples

I always said to use caution when smoking c88 x c99 that stuff is very potent and one of the most potent ones I have ever grown or smoked. You just proved that avgjoe! I owe ya one.

When you said AC was stronger then C-88-99 I had my doubts,but this AC crop I just picked looks even better then the last one.

And yes it is stronger then C-88-99,a lot more so.I was astounded as to how much stronger it really is,I dont think its a stretch

to say that 30% is not out of the question.I am going to have this latest batch tested by pheno,that way I know which pheno has the

best ratio.

I do love the Kushes and Diesels that are out there these days and tip my hat to all who grow them,but they're not my "cup of tea".

Give me the old school strains any day.I laugh my butt off when I hear about today's strains being much stronger then buds back in the

70s.Give me a break,its more like the other way around.I still havent smoked anything better then Thai,Real Thai.

Anyways I just wanted to show peeps,(especially from Cali) that us Michiganders can compete quality wise with anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

On Sat the guy from Cannalytics will be at the G3C in the morning to pick up my 3 Apricot Cush test vials.If anyone else is interested in getting theirs tested,stop by the club on Saturday.If we get 10 samples the cost is $30 per.With any luck one of those AC should take over the top spot.

Archived