Apricot Cush

tricloud

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 3 phenos I have going are between 21 and 32 days into flowering and they are starting to impress.There is one pheno that is 10-12" taller then the other 2 ACs and way taller then the C88-99.She looks like the C88-99 but on steroids! She's a monster,pics coming soon.Thanks tricloud.

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go tricloud,I think the club has test tubes you can send in to them for testing.

AC is really and I mean really is impressing me.The resin output is so heavy its starting to weigh the branches down on 2 of the phenos.

Hats off to you tricloud,I think you might have a serious contender here in AC.I'm still 2.5 weeks away from picking #1 and its definitely going to need support.

Just got the Apricot Cush F2 clone we have been using tested, came out to 20% THC dead nuts:

Apricot Cush Test Results

Sorry about the misspelling somebody messed that up.....

When samples are picked up from the drop off locations, each vial is recorded onto a log form with the name and any notes that you'd like to include. Please be sure that this is filled out while you are still on the premises to ensure that it is accurate as we have no way of knowing once the samples arrive to the lab.

When samples are picked up from the drop off locations, each vial is recorded onto a log form with the name and any notes that you'd like to include. Please be sure that this is filled out while you are still on the premises to ensure that it is accurate as we have no way of knowing once the samples arrive to the lab.

Your sample name is now fixed: http://www.micannalytics.com/sample.php?sampleid=110285&dispensary=6

If you encounter this problem in the future, please contact your sample drop off location as they are able to log into our site to make changes themselves.

Here is a picture of an Apricot Cush f2 plant. It's something I have wanted to get started on for a while now. I just finished a small test grow and the finished product is amazing. I didn't really keep a back up of each plant since I was testing the seeds but I'm wishing I did. Each plant tastes nice but some are outstanding and none are slouches in the potency department. In fact my patients and many people I have let test remark on both potency and flavor. She's also extremely fast, 45-55 days.

It makes for excellent day meds but don't let that statement fool you, they can be VERY potent.

We're hoping to make some nice stable F3 seeds. We have partners helping grow these out to begin the selection process. I can't wait to run these again and I'll be keeping a back up of each female this time.

ApricotCushFinished-1.jpg

beautiful

Your sample name is now fixed: http://www.micannaly...85&dispensary=6

If you encounter this problem in the future, please contact your sample drop off location as they are able to log into our site to make changes themselves.

Hello michmj, thank you for fixing the mistake. I didn't fill the form out myself, had the folks at CA do it. I know they are very busy so next time I'll fill the paperwork out myself.

The folks at cannalytics offer a great service and I highly recommend that Michiganders use this service for their cannabis testing.

Ok here is the first pickings 50days flower time,could of gone 56 but the top was ready.And yes she ended up around 50" tall.

Thanks tricloud,I'll be sure to let everyone at the club try it out when she's cured.

gallery_8871_104_313155.jpg

gallery_8871_104_341995.jpg

Well I have 3 phenos of AC going,and this was the tallest.Now that I have RO water,I can really taste the difference in the final product.I give them molasses for the last 2 weeks to really bring out the flavour.The yield was a lot more then I anticipated,lots of giant pine cone sized colas with flower formations growing on the main stems and the sucker leaves.This plant wants to grow buds everywhere.I think once peeps get a sample of this medicine,your going to be an awfully busy breeder tricloud.

As far as a smoke report goes,here goes:

Very fat tight and resin filled buds with a strong,strong fruity flavour.Almost a grapefruit citrus pungent odour.The smoke is smooth and bluish in colour and definitely takes over a room.Someone at the club Sat said the flavour of Apricot kicked in after a few tokes. But the best part is the Extreme up,almost nerve racking if you take too big a hit.Expands the lungs almost immediately.This is from a plant that was picked at day 51.I didnt think you could find a strain with a better up then C88-99,but I be wrong. lol

Way to go tricloud and good seeing you at the club Sat,I know everyone that tried AC was impressed to say the least.

I'm sittin here thinkin about apricot pastries. There's a Polish bakery in Hamtramk that has some awesome little things with apricots inside. How do I get on your list, tricloud? When you're ready to share your work, I'd be honored to give her a grow. Nice work!:goodjob:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have 3 solid phenos going of AC now.

Pheno #1 The tallest of the 3,very large main cola,almost mason jar size.Very pungent smelling citrus and Apricot.Very strong up high

#2 is not quite as tall and doesnt have a strong smell as #1 but still has that great up high,flavour wasn't as pronounced.

#3 was the shortest out of the 3,but yield, aroma,and potency make this a keeper as well.She pumps buds out of every possible site and

even on the sucker leaves there were buds forming at the base of the blades.Flavour is out of this world,everyone loved this,shoot,they

loved all 3 phenos. Its going to be hard to get rid of any of these,that's why they're all staying in me garden.

Just let me know tricloud,I have all 3 if you want them back.

Well I have 3 solid phenos going of AC now.

Pheno #1 The tallest of the 3,very large main cola,almost mason jar size.Very pungent smelling citrus and Apricot.Very strong up high

#2 is not quite as tall and doesnt have a strong smell as #1 but still has that great up high,flavour wasn't as pronounced.

#3 was the shortest out of the 3,but yield, aroma,and potency make this a keeper as well.She pumps buds out of every possible site and

even on the sucker leaves there were buds forming at the base of the blades.Flavour is out of this world,everyone loved this,shoot,they

loved all 3 phenos. Its going to be hard to get rid of any of these,that's why they're all staying in me garden.

Just let me know tricloud,I have all 3 if you want them back.

Great news and grow report avgjoe! Thanks, I'll have to take you up on the offer. Glad you liked the AC so much but I knew you would lol.

Archived