Apricot Cush

tricloud

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks great tricloud.

awesome looking bud...bud

any chance of u posting a picture zoomed out? i would love to see more of the "body"

no bid deal.

just curious..

piece

:rolleyes:

Sorry. I posted some pics of the grow not long ago but here it is at 48 days. Same day I took the other pics:

apricot-cush-twins-clone-grow-48-days.jpg

Sorry. I posted some pics of the grow not long ago but here it is at 48 days. Same day I took the other pics:

apricot-cush-twins-clone-grow-48-days.jpg

whoa...

dude..

a person could get lost in there...

hows she smell? i bet its awesome right when the lights first come on.

my room tonight smelled like a wonderful assortment of fruit and dirty feet LOL

anyone who has to run a carbon filter is missing out as far as i m concerned. we need to bottle this scent and make it available world wide LOL

thats a beauty SUN!

great work!

i am green with envy....:rolleyes:

The grow room smells fantastic bro. Fruity and dank. This is the second time I've grown out this plant, first was from seed. She's totally off the hook, smell, flavor and potency. We have 16 new Apricot Cush females in the flower room too. Last time we ran Apricot Cush seeds we were blown away. Each plant was special.

I just found an awesome link about the Cush AKA Green Crack Clone. Turns out Snoop Dog is the one who renamed the Clone Green Crack.. I've chatted with CecilC, mrgreenbuds and bunz but didn't know until now about who named the Cush clone green crack.

The link : The Cush AKA Green Crack Story

The grow room smells fantastic bro. Fruity and dank. This is the second time I've grown out this plant, first was from seed. She's totally off the hook, smell, flavor and potency. We have 16 new Apricot Cush females in the flower room too. Last time we ran Apricot Cush seeds we were blown away. Each plant was special.

I just found an awesome link about the Cush AKA Green Crack Clone. Turns out Snoop Dog is the one who renamed the Clone Green Crack.. I've chatted with CecilC, mrgreenbuds and bunz but didn't know until now about who named the Cush clone green crack.

The link : The Cush AKA Green Crack Story

Snizzle!

Finally, 2 AC seeds have pre-flowered for me and their girls,cigars go out to everybody.Waiting on a 3rd one.I thought Snoop was going easy on the green these days,lol.

Snizzle!

Finally, 2 AC seeds have pre-flowered for me and their girls,cigars go out to everybody.Waiting on a 3rd one.I thought Snoop was going easy on the green these days,lol.

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle! (Glad to hear you got some girls this time.)

You're going to love her avgjoe. We've been harvesting for the past 3 days and this plant is so potent it nails ya from just handling it while trimming. The wife won't trim apricot cush without wearing rubber surgical gloves now. Will have some pre harvest pics uploaded soon, been real busy trimming. Hope to see you at the 420 event avgjoe, this ac bud should be close by then.

Well make it 3 for 3 (females),when it rains it pours lol

Hows the smell in flowering tricloud? Cause they smell right now when you touch them. hahaha

Keep up the good work man and will talk soon.Pics will be up soon as I transplant them all.

• 3 weeks later...

Where and when is the 420 event? I'd like to try some Apricot Cush, as I'm interested in running it. Is Tricloud going to be there?

Coxie

There's going to be the spring fling on 4-20 it's a mocc private event. For members only. They have a farmers market and tri cloud was at the last event

You should check it out coxie lots of cool people there

I'll be there for sure

I'll be at the 420 event at the Genesee County Compassion Club. The Apricot Cush still hasn't totally cured out as of today. Hopefully it will be in a couple days....

This is the G3C right ?

My cousin goes to that one i believe. Ive never been to one yet, Might have to check the 420 event out and see what im missing !

Great work btw !

This is the G3C right ?

My cousin goes to that one i believe. Ive never been to one yet, Might have to check the 420 event out and see what im missing !

Great work btw !

Thanks Mike, Yes I will be at the GC3 aka Genesee County Compassion Club on Wednesday, April 20th.

Man I wish I could of been there but sleep was more important with pain I had. Maybe some time in the future. I also would like to try Apollolicious if you had any before mine is done. I know I am like a impatient little kid. Peace, Afi

Man I wish I could of been there but sleep was more important with pain I had. Maybe some time in the future. I also would like to try Apollolicious if you had any before mine is done. I know I am like a impatient little kid. Peace, Afi

I also had some Apollolicious Afi, should have some for a little while, let me know if there is a place we can meet when you are feeling better. Sorry I missed you, hope you are feeling better soon bro.

Take care.

It`s all good I had just been up all night working on my growrooms and I have a herniated disc that flares up. I slept all day and went to MOCC`s event later and got good and medicated. I feel better now. Hit me up next time your going to the club and I will meet up with ya. Peace, Afi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tricloud, if you don't mind, what does it cost, or round about costs,

for the testing at canna*lytics?

I get it done through CA in Lansing and it costs $60 per test plus one gram of bud. They also test tinctures, hash, kief, oil etc. and medibles. You need to send 1/2 gram of hash or tincture or an entire medible dose.

I really think this is a good thing that will help promote all growers and caregivers to strive for quality.

I also believe that breeders and growers can use this kind of information to help fit patients with the strains best suited for their particular condition.

I get it done through CA in Lansing and it costs $60 per test plus one gram of bud. They also test tinctures, hash, kief, oil etc. and medibles. You need to send 1/2 gram of hash or tincture or an entire medible dose.

I really think this is a good thing that will help promote all growers and caregivers to strive for quality.

I also believe that breeders and growers can use this kind of information to help fit patients with the strains best suited for their particular condition.

My exact thoughts! The price also sounds very reasonable.

Thanks for the information Tricloud!

Someone at the club recommended me getting your C88-99 tested after she coughed her pretty little butt off.She said it prolly was near 20%

Archived