Can Anyone Help?

so i have alot of doctors appointments and also raise to kids, i do not drive so my wife helps me alot and i am very greatfull for what she does. she was nice enough to mail my application to the MDCH but she did not send it certified mail, so honestly i have no idea if they recieved it. she also sent in a us postal money order to pay the fee, she went to the post office seven days from the day we sent it and it was not cashed,it has now been 10 days when my wife went they told her she would have to fill out a form ,it would be sent out and then searched to see the status.if it was not cashed they would refund my money..she did not go for that. what if they refund today and mdch tries to cash tomorrow? i called the number they give on their website and the recording says they will not return calls unless you applied in may..also i have met a man who sent his certified mail two days after mine and his check is already cashed? wtf...is mine less important? or is it just sitting in a basket on a desk?...lost in the mail?...also my wife sent her app in the same day with the same outcome

Wow, not sending them certified was a real bad idea. And using a postal money order is also some tough beans. I used one too when I certified, and it took me a little over a week for them to trace it and get a copy of the cashed money order back to me. I'd recommend you both filling out those forms and tracing the money orders, I believe if it's not cashed you can pass on the refund and wait it out. But that's something you'll have to ask your post master. At least then you could prove they received and cashed your money orders. That's about all I can say.

Hey Big Timm, i was just reading your post and I did the same exact thing i got a us postal money order which cannot even be traced for 60 days so your kind of SOL if you know what i mean . I also didnt send my stuff priority . So for the next 60 days you really cannot do anything until you can trace your money order . The good news is that I just got my card today . So Other than it being a long wait I mean you really cant do anything as far as going to dispensaries or compassion clubs you will be good to go . Good Luck and be patient it will come to you

thanks all for your replies. my wife has wondered for years how i could sit in a tree stand for hours and go fishing all day,but not have patient's for anything else.. we are going to talk with the post office today and find out if we can refuse a refund..and then wait it out. thanks again

so it turns out that all three of the postal workers i talked to know diddly squat! i got in contact with a very helpful woman, she told me that a postal money order is always good, for a little over five bucks you can fill out an inquiry form the day you purchase it and as soon as it is cashed they will send a copy of it in the mail,it will take seven days to get put in the system.the inquiry is good for sixty days from the date on the money order..if for some reason after the sixty days it had not been cashed i would be issued a refund check that is good for a year,she also said they will always honor a money order for cash unless you report it stolen,so if it got cashed after i received my refund the usps would send me a bill for the amount.i am sure it wont go that far,

i will be happy to see that copy..and it is to bad the dispensory isn't next to the post office, it shure would save alot of gas.i know this is small beans compared to what other members are going through...thoughts and prayers to all

• 2 weeks later...

You Should have your card by this Christmas

December 19th will be 4 month ....

731190u4sl2bplxu.gif

It'll be a Great Christmas Gift for You :thumbsu:

maybe santa (my wife) will wrap it and put it under the tree for me..shure hope i have been a good boy this year!! lol :thumbsu:

Archived