Patient To Patient Transfers

leo and the courts are stil trying to understand somthing you say is so clear they seam to think its not why do you think that is

Looks to me like the only ones that don't see it clearly, are the ones who WANT it to say something other than it does.

LEO, Judges, these are exactly the people who don't want it to read the way it does.

Sounds like self induced confusion/playing dumb in order to interpret their own way.

Do we have any cases on record of P2P arrests, and what the outcome was?

This is the info that I would really be interested in reading.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would someone from Maryland be so interested in Michigan Law?

xx.xx.26.234

Host c-24-35-26-234.customer.broadstripe.net

Location US, United States

City Gambrills, MD 21054

Organization Broadstripe

ISP Broadstripe

AS Number AS23292

Latitude 39°05'29" North

Longitude 76°68'11" West

It is quite possible that his ISP is using that as their main hub, since they filed for bankruptcy last year they may have cut back on their IP license, meaning all ips they own are associated to the Maryland hub (as it was the main).

Also in Nov. of 2007 Broadstripe bought out James Cable LLC of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, which could be his provider...

As much as I disagree with them, I wouldn't want folks to get the wrong idea about his motivations without all the info being there. This still doesn't preclude them from being LEO or DEA sympathizers though, and I will reserve judgement on that part of the equation.

I wish you well.

xx.xx.26.234

City Gambrills, MD 21054

Organization Broadstripe

ISP Broadstripe

AS Number AS23292

Latitude 39°05'29" North

Longitude 76°68'11" West

Ahh .. so that would be federal.

They're not supposed to waste tax dollars that way.

Of course, some of these folks don't give a crap about a order of the United States President.

It is quite possible that his ISP is using that as their main hub, since they filed for bankruptcy last year they may have cut back on their IP license, meaning all ips they own are associated to the Maryland hub (as it was the main).

Also in Nov. of 2007 Broadstripe bought out James Cable LLC of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, which could be his provider...

As much as I disagree with them, I wouldn't want folks to get the wrong idea about his motivations without all the info being there. This still doesn't preclude them from being LEO or DEA sympathizers though, and I will reserve judgement on that part of the equation.

I wish you well.

Darn .. so maybe not federal ..

The concepts he/she expresses are those of leo. If this person is not directly law enforcement, then his ideas are heavily influenced by leo.

Darn .. so maybe not federal ..

The concepts he/she expresses are those of leo. If this person is not directly law enforcement, then his ideas are heavily influenced by leo.

please stop spreding things you know nothing about is the staff on this site for freedom of speech and all intiled to there owne opinion no matter how much you dont agree hummm

please stop spreding things you know nothing about is the staff on this site for freedom of speech and all intiled to there owne opinion no matter how much you dont agree hummm

You have spent a lot of effort expressing concepts that are being used to convict people.

This site is not here for the purposes of supporting putting people in jail for being law abiding citizens.

Most of the time your promotions have been concealed in some sort of question format. That is dishonest. You aren't looking for answers. You are promoting.

You are actively supporting the police actions that have been taking place lately in Oakland county.

And those police actions now include the murder of an innocent citizen.

xx.xx.26.234

City Gambrills, MD 21054

Organization Broadstripe

ISP Broadstripe

AS Number AS23292

Latitude 39°05'29" North

Longitude 76°68'11" West

Blueberry, with all due respect since I am relatively new here and you have obviously been in the fight for a long time, as a paying MMMA member with my own opinions, I'd like to know how much of my opinion I can share on-line before admin folks who disagree with me publicly post my ISP information?

This is really, really scary. I think the members and posters deserve to know exactly where the line is - what behavior will result in you posting their ISP information. Your members should know what circumstances will lead to their identity being revealed.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Till the mods come and clean up the post, I've dis-approved any post with an IP address being mentioned. This includes moderators and administrators, as well as members post. Feel free to delete this post once the cleanup has taken place.

Best

Till the mods come and clean up the post, I've dis-approved any post with an IP address being mentioned. This includes moderators and administrators, as well as members post. Feel free to delete this post once the cleanup has taken place.

Best

+rep

its cleaned up :)

and i approve the censorship of IP addy's from the public board until proven guilty.

well done BB

good catch.

I had observed this person interrogating people about their interpretation of the law. I happened to notice that this IP was not a Michigan IP. I also noticed that this person was putting themselves forward as a dispensary. When it becomes obvious that an organization is gathering information that could be used against this organization and/or it's members, I will take whatever action is necessary to protect you from danger. I did not do this on a whim, but only after a complete investigation. Thanks, BB

OK thank you. It is good to know that the mods are looking out for us. I must admit I was taken aback when I saw the info posted on-line but I guess I didn't have the whole picture.

OK thank you. It is good to know that the mods are looking out for us. I must admit I was taken aback when I saw the info posted on-line but I guess I didn't have the whole picture.

oh believe me......... the mods look out for you. sometimes good, sometimes thats not good for you.

and believe that this creates heat between the mods and admin too.

you guys are the #1 priority of this site.

members first or im not a mod............ thats my take on it.

and we have kept it members first pretty dang well as of now :)

Archived