Judge In Ferndale Allows Medical Cannbis For Defendants

Hey thats my badge lets all tell the news as what is going to happen Sept 8 at 11am we may get more people to go

Bob,

I am all over this. My wife knew Sal Agro in Lake Orion. She lived there for 20+ years with her first husband and children before we started dating and eventually got married.

I'll be contacting every media outlet I can think of. My wish is for every parking spot to be full. (Remember to bring lots of change because there are parking meters)

Take care everyone. Stay safe. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

Mizerman :thumbsu:

Bob,

I am all over this. My wife knew Sal Agro in Lake Orion. She lived there for 20+ years with her first husband and children before we started dating and eventually got married.

I'll be contacting every media outlet I can think of. My wish is for every parking spot to be full. (Remember to bring lots of change because there are parking meters)

Take care everyone. Stay safe. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

We ahd to pay a parking ticket on Saginaw rally long with others, i think the tings was rigged, it would only take so much money..couldnt even get a full hour on ours.

Mizerman :thumbsu: