Anyone Think This Is Nute Burn?

philanthropy

White Widow (first time growing this strain) grown under scrog (first scrog grow). besides that everything i'm doing is the same i've always done, and never had this issue before. kinda looks like nute burn to me, not sure though, i need some expert opinions.

plants were put on flower on aug 27th. pics were taken about 20 minutes ago (when I was flushing the reservoirs and putting them on straight RO water). on the same day that I put these 2 ladies to flower, i also put 9 Couch Lock, despite identical growing conditions, the Couch Lock is doing well. A couple leaves on the Couch Lock looked a little mutated, but not much of a severe problem like I see on these White Widow ladies.

sorry about the picture quality, and the lines. these were taken from my camera phone, it does that under the bulb i use.

gallery_12947_271_180468.jpg

top left circle: notice deformed growing leaves. they are all crunched up like the leaf material is growing faster than the veins that make up its "skeletal" structure

center circles: notice how some new growth tips are flat out dying. they act like they are being burned by the light, but the light is plenty distance away, and a sealed air cooled unit, and these are not the closest parts of the plant to the light. you also see this on some leaves

gallery_12947_271_126865.jpg

left circles: notice the dead portions of the leaf. they start out looking burned, turn brown, then the brown ends up as holes in the leaves.

right circle: deformed leaf growth

gallery_12947_271_139843.jpg

top circles: deformed leaf growth

bottom circle: "burned" base of fan leaf. I've seen this exact pattern on a few different fan leaves on these two plants.

gallery_12947_271_131548.jpg

here you can see some more advanced stages of this problem. as mentioned earlier, the spots on the leaves that die, erode away to holes. in this picture it almost looks like something eating away at my plants. but i've checked everything, and the room, plants, and roots are bug free.

i'm going to flush them for 24 hours and then put them back on half nutes and see what happens.

if anyone requires any more details, please ask. I'll be online tonight and i'll check this thread tomorrow.

thanks in advance,

phil

Guest drcanna-pest

It either looks like you sprayed with a mite/pest spray and left some light on or went heavy on the spray. If not...definitely a Ph issues. Check the Ph first thing...then flush for 24hrs. It can be fixed bro don't worry.

Archived