Man Dies Following Marijuana Raids In Michigan

http://the420times.com/2010/09/man-dies-following-marijuana-raids-in-michigan/

The owner of one of the homes recently raided in Michigan has died. Sal Agro – a 67-year old man who, along with his sons, ran the Clinical Relief facility in Ferndale, MI – died of a suspected heart attack.

According to a video made by Agro before he died, police used SWAT-like tactics.

…the masked officers destroyed portions of his home, pointed a shotgun at his daughter-in-law, and confiscated 20 marijuana plants (he and his wife are each registered patients; under Michigan law, registered patients may possess up to 12 plants each for medical use). Despite all this, Agro claims he was never placed under arrest and was denied any opportunity to view the search warrant until after the raid.

Sal Agro will not be the last person pushed to the brink by law-enforcement tactics. SWAT teams go after medical cannabis caregivers like they are hiding Osama Bin Laden in their tool shed. This is yet another tragic effect of The War on Drugs; a man’s obviously weak heart, shocked into submission by the fear of a lifetime. Tragic and truly a shame.

- Joe Klare

We have a mod advocating cops getting killed? As if all of the half-baked psuedolegal jargon isnt dangerous enough around here... NEG REP TO THE NTH.

Let Me Know how you feel when its your Dad

or your Mother or one of your Family Members

the Cops Kill ....

If they did that to my Family ...

I would take My Life to get even w/ them ....

more careful how, fight back how-

these answers to these questions bear careful consideration.

i simply will not stand to be careful of how i obey the constitution.

if any one person were to use physical force against a peace officer illegally searching his home and detaining him, he would surely be made an example of. and a poster boy, propagandized to show the "Evil" induced by using MJ.

sorry for the loss.

-murfy

Personally I hope Every Cop that was involved gets Killed ...

I'm So Sick of this Chit ...

They were legal .... WTF ?

It's Not going to Stop till someone fights back ...

This is exactly what I am afraid of and it might be exactly what LEO wants someone to do - fight back.

Just my opinion, but I don't think that's the wisest course of action. All of this illegal armed robberies they are committing will eventually catch up to every last one of them in their own court system.

Unfortunately, this family will be re-living this for many years to come in the court system - and haunt them the rest of their lives.

Hopefully, this week a rather prominent attorney takes their wrongful death lawsuit against Oakland County and every single officer and politician that was involved in this raid - even the judge who signed the search warrant(s).

R.I.P. Sal Agro

I never got a chance to meet you - but, my wife knew you and she told me that he and I would have been friends.

The signs we will be bringing will be in reference to Sal Agro and we'll have a few others for people to proudly wave in the air as this is still the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Mizerman :goodjob:

p.s. I hope someone brings some pictures of the 5-8 inch alligators!!!

This is exactly what I am afraid of and it might be exactly what LEO wants someone to do - fight back.

Just my opinion, but I don't think that's the wisest course of action. All of this illegal armed robberies they are committing will eventually catch up to every last one of them in their own court system.

Unfortunately, this family will be re-living this for many years to come in the court system - and haunt them the rest of their lives.

Hopefully, this week a rather prominent attorney takes their wrongful death lawsuit against Oakland County and every single officer and politician that was involved in this raid - even the judge who signed the search warrant(s).

R.I.P. Sal Agro

I never got a chance to meet you - but, my wife knew you and she told me that he and I would have been friends.

The signs we will be bringing will be in reference to Sal Agro and we'll have a few others for people to proudly wave in the air as this is still the land of the free and the home of the brave!

p.s. I hope someone brings some pictures of the 5-8 inch alligators!!!

YES we want to see them their gators

Folks, we must always be peaceful. That is what makes us strong. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Jesus Christ all accomplished more through peaceful civil disobedience than all the violence that ever was or ever will be We must forgive our enemies, but we must hold them accountable by exposing their evil deeds to the light of day. We are a people that knows only suffering. Wishing the death of another human being will never advance our cause. It would only bring more sorrow to a sad world. Peace out friends.

Amen Blueberry!

Folks, we must always be peaceful. That is what makes us strong. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Jesus Christ all accomplished more through peaceful civil disobedience than all the violence that ever was or ever will be We must forgive our enemies, but we must hold them accountable by exposing their evil deeds to the light of day. We are a people that knows only suffering. Wishing the death of another human being will never advance our cause. It would only bring more sorrow to a sad world. Peace out friends.

Your Right Blueberry ...

Im just So Mad that the Cops can keep Raiding

Peoples homes and never charging them w/ a Crime ...

No One knows what it is like , till it happens to You ...

It's just something i can't get out of my Mind ...

It drives me CraZy ...

How can they Distroy Your Property ... Put Guns to

Peoples heads for having Marijuana ? People have to Die ?

Why does it have to be Us that Die ?

I am So Sorry for the Family and Friends ...

I Appoligize for my words earilier , But I so tired of hearing

innocent people getting hurt for NO REASON ...

How many more of Us are going to go down ?

It's cool brother. We all love you because of your compassion for patients and caregivers. This has been a very hard time for me. I have been very depressed. We have many Sal's in our movement and it will never be alright for LEO to deny their rights or abuse them. They will understand this in Pontiac on Wed. God Bless you Tarzan! Bb

I hope everyone gets a good night sleep Tuesday night and wakes up early..!

There is a large national documentary that is naming these cops, where they live, etc. Even just the ones who are undercover and monitoring this site. They think they are fooling people, but they are being fooled. I am looking forward to the next few days. It will lead to jail time or worse as some whose families they have destroyed may have plans for some type of justice applied to these criminals, as they are deliberately targeting legal patients and compassionate caregivers.

There is a high profile lawyer from California and a partner from the East Coast who is now here in Oakland County, who is working to expose these unlawful activities and these departments who are waging an unconstitutional war against the humans, and put an end to the terrorism against our citizens. A national filmmaker is working on a project documenting the whole jack-booted thug approach to law enforcement in Nazi Germany (Oh, I am sorry, I meant to say the United States of Amerika)! They will have a web site up within a short time that names the undercover leos on this site and all the ones so far have terrorized our fellow humans and their bosses will be named and targeted in this expose'.

Let's see how they feel with the spotlight of truth shining on them in front of the whole nation. Maybe they will take the time to read the US Constitutuion before they swear to uphold it next time. Maybe they can't read? I will be glad to send them a copy if they would like someone to read it to them WHILE THEY ROT IN JAIL for their crimes against individual human beings.

Karma is a wonderful thing...:mellow:

There is a large national documentary that is naming these cops, where they live, etc. Even just the ones who are undercover and monitoring this site. They think they are fooling people, but they are being fooled. I am looking forward to the next few days. It will lead to jail time or worse as some whose families they have destroyed may have plans for some type of justice applied to these criminals, as they are deliberately targeting legal patients and compassionate caregivers.

There is a high profile lawyer from California and a partner from the East Coast who is now here in Oakland County, who is working to expose these unlawful activities and these departments who are waging an unconstitutional war against the humans, and put an end to the terrorism against our citizens. A national filmmaker is working on a project documenting the whole jack-booted thug approach to law enforcement in Nazi Germany (Oh, I am sorry, I meant to say the United States of Amerika)! They will have a web site up within a short time that names the undercover leos on this site and all the ones so far have terrorized our fellow humans and their bosses will be named and targeted in this expose'.

Let's see how they feel with the spotlight of truth shining on them in front of the whole nation. Maybe they will take the time to read the US Constitutuion before they swear to uphold it next time. Maybe they can't read? I will be glad to send them a copy if they would like someone to read it to them WHILE THEY ROT IN JAIL for their crimes against individual human beings.

Karma is a wonderful thing...:mellow:

420Peace Bisharoo,

This is the Best News from the Front of the Marijuana Culture War that I have heard in some time.

You have wonderfully enlightened me today....

And it feals Good!

Archived