Raids, Bust, And Searches Oh My

welj31

We all know the problems that are facing our community. As you will see later I am pissed.

In the past I have directed or promoted rallies, marches, events, and clubs. I have started list servers, mass emails, and phone trees. I have given speeches, talked on the radio and at events on unity. I have even come to some of your homes with the message of unity.

The struggles we face today are not unforeseen, most knew they were coming in some form or fashion. We have a chance to make a change here. We have a chance to be a guiding light for others in the world. We can take back our rights. We can make a difference.

Our foes are preying on the weakest of our flock. They are cunning, deceptive, and ruthless. And they are many. Their tactics instill fear in most. They destroy the lives of the old, young and everyone in-between. They steal your belongings you worked for, they render your home a wasteland, but most importantly they steal your sense of security. We have all heard the stories of raids, bust, and searches gone bad. Masked intruders shooting our children, family members, and pets. Stand offs when someone tries to hang on to their rights. Homes taken and families left on the street. People dieing after the fact from the overwhelming stress of the events. And they leave behind something you may never get rid of “fear”. And the fear spreads.

Napoleon Bonaparte said “ There are only two forces that unite men-fear and interest”.

Well we know our foes have a vested interest to unite them. We have a something to unite us as well weather it is fear or interest. Do we as a community intend to live the remainder of our lives in fear? Will we allow our children and grand children to live in fear? You cannot live your life to the fullest if you live it in fear. And a life not lived is not worth living.

There are over 20,000+ patients and caregivers in Michigan.

There are over 16,000+ members on this site alone.

There are 14.4 million+ (low est) people using Marijuana in the USA.

But when it comes time for us to stand up and unite we get maybe a hand full of supporters. This is why our foes are not worried. They don’t fear us. We cant get the real big numbers that would show our hidden power.

Let take a look at some other groups and how they turn out in support of their cause.

3 million in Rome for an anti war protest (just one example)

Across the globe over

36 million people took part in over 3000 anti war protest.

If any other group was attacked as we have been there would be hell to pay. They would turn out in numbers large enough to get attention.

If we don’t start turning out the numbers we WILL lose our rights. But then again if we don’t fight for our rights maybe we don’t deserve them.

And yes I know we are the old, weak, sick and poor. But this is life and death. No more excuses. You find a way and get it done.

Or we craw back into hiding and let out kids deal with it. Ohh That’s right they wont be able to either because they had no leaders, no training and no one to show them the way to stand up for themselves.

UNITE NOW!

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE NAIVE BURYING OF YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND..WILL ONLY CAUSE SUFFOCATION

RIGHT NOW THE GOV. IS GETTIN'US EXACTLY WHERE THEY WANT US TO BE.RUNNIN'IN FEAR

AS MY PERSONAL HERO THE LATE GREAT GEORGE CARLIN ONCE SAID(RIGHTS ARE NOT RIGHTS IF THEY CAN

BE TAKEN AWAY )!!!!!!@#$%^&*( I PERSONALLY KNOW QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO FIRMLY BELIEVE

I'VE GOT MY CARD I'M LEGAL! I DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT ANYMORE WHICH IS THE MOST DEFEATIST

ATTITUDE I'VE EVER HEARD!!!! WE AS A PEOPLE ARE LINED UP FOR THE GOV'S. KILL SHOT

WE HAVE TO PLAY THEIR GAME BETTER THAN THEY DO IN OTHER WORDS DIVIDE&CONQUER

NEVER SURRENDER DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR :jipo: :sword: :sword: :sword:

YER BRO IN BATTLE SCREWY1

i hear you loud and clear i was out and about yesterday talking about the Raids to people and they all say the same well they should have done thing their that were Dirty

i say what did they do that was dirty they say i read the news paper and they had alligator's their i say did you see any Pictures of them? NO but it was in the news paper

that is what the Leo's wanted to do and he knows that the gators were 5 inch long he is the one that is fighting Dity

we need to flood the phone line today theirs a # he some were if i find it i will post it

Peace from the front

i hear you loud and clear i was out and about yesterday talking about the Raids to people and they all say the same well they should have done thing their that were Dirty

i say what did they do that was dirty they say i read the news paper and they had alligator's their i say did you see any Pictures of them? NO but it was in the news paper

that is what the Leo's wanted to do and he knows that the gators were 5 inch long he is the one that is fighting Dity

we need to flood the phone line today theirs a # he some were if i find it i will post it

Peace from the front

Oakland County Circuit Court 1200 N. Telegraph Rd. Pontiac, MI 48341-0404 248-858-0349.

Man what the he!! is it going to take to get more people to come out to events and protest??

We know most dont come out for the following:

1) When they are mistreated and their rights are denied

2) When their homes are invaded

3) When their homes are trashed

4) When they are robbed

5) When a elderly person is MURDERED

6) When child is mudered

7) When their pets are killed

I really just cant believe that people are "ok" with this. If caregivers alone came out it would show a strong force.

I bet we will hear a lot of bitching when our law is gutted and we are left with nothing.

Meeting in Lansing on 15th about going private w/ Cushingberry. If anyone gives a crap.

Id love to tell Mr Cushinberry my story in private. Can John make that happen ??

I am sorry friend but no. I have been there many times, but he would only remember me as the guy who got in trouble video taping :pic: the last meeting. :o

But He does know the horror stories. He has said in the past the whole justice system needs an overhaul. Saddly he lost the bid for senate.

Archived