Eaton County Sheriff's Dept. Says: They Will Give Plants Back

imiubu

Lead news story @ 11pm. 9/6 reported that Eaton County Sheriff's Dept. did confiscate MM plants from

a registered patient in Grand Ledge. There was again talk of the "gray areas" of the Law by LEO.

They did say twice that once the young man's paperwork was proven valid, LEO of Eaton Co.

Would give his plants back.

This story was on local Channel 6, CBS. I don't even know the station as I so rarely watch tv.

Just putting this out there. If anyone has any further info to add that would be great.

If LEO does follow through and give this man his plants back, that would HUGE.

peace

If it is during regular business hours it should be immediate!

Dizz

If it proves the patient was valid then they broke the law to begin with.

Leo may consider this a "problem." But they figure this is a problem about the patient. They have yet to realize it is their problem. They have conducted an armed robbery.

And THAT is a problem.

They are required to assume the patient is legal until thee is an indication they are not.

Our nation has gotten used to the idea of guilty until proven innocent.

Leo may consider this a "problem." But they figure this is a problem about the patient. They have yet to realize it is their problem. They have conducted an armed robbery.

And THAT is a problem.

They are required to assume the patient is legal until thee is an indication they are not.

I could not agree more peanutbutter!!!!!!!!

And THAT is a problem.

Presumed innocent until proven guilty seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur.

I notice at the very end of any type of "detective" program.that there is always

a small and quickly shown "footnote?" declaring that the suspects "are presumed

innocent until proven guilty."

This declaration must be the 1st. consideration, not the last. :growl:

Archived