Great Speakers At The Protest Today!

Man was it great to see everybody so fired up today at the Oakland County Courthouse.

For those of you that couldn't make it, try harder to make it for the next one if possible, whenever that may be.

There were so many great, well spoken speakers there. It was great because each speaker had the same message, but they all presented in different styles. I thought that was awesome! I'm sure different speakers resonated with different individuals.

I had no clue that Oakland County gets to keep all the money that they rob from us, they are a city that does not have to share with the federal government seizure money. AND I live in Oakland County!

I kind of dragged my girlfriend there, but she was really happy and enlightened after it was over. She learned a lot about standing up for your rights and not letting LEO bully you around. She's the paranoid type, so it was nice for me too that she was able to hear these great presenters. It kind of takes the heat off of me a little bit. :)

Great job PeanutButter, Joe Cain, Adam Brook, Charmie Gholson, and the other speakers whose names I didn't catch! It's great to show these LEO that just because you use Cannabis doesn't mean you are not a sophisticated individual. You all proved that point very well!

Just found this from the MOCC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oBRhrCpBHg&feature=youtube_gdata

yes indeed everyone that spoke was awesome our commander in chief Joe Cain once again is leading us to the promise land,Richard you always encourage us love you all,and Candi our hearts our with you,and Sal may you

RIP knowing every time we hit the pavement its for you man, every time we meet may we never forget those that have been raped by the system,until next time(other than Monday cant do that day)

Dawn

Had to bump5.jpg

Because I added a video above and I think it's awesome!

Yep, the video is truly amazing. Someone just shared it with me on Facebook.

And I, like you, thought the speakers were sensational.

I'd like to know more about Monday.

Will someone post something about that? I hear it might make today's rally look like a fantasy football draft!

I am ready to do it all again on Monday and maybe the sun will be out and even more people can show up that were in too much pain to make the trip today!

Lastly, my wife was feeling uneasy last night about today's protest and I pestered Blueberry with a couple of e-mails about making sure we had a permit, etc...(because she simply couldn't take being sent to jail - she's a legal patient and disabled - and, if that happened...it would probably kill her like what being raided did to Sal Agro)

However, a great thing happened when we got there. She saw the crowd and she INSISTED on carrying the sign I wanted to use: OAKLAND COUNTY KILLED SAL AGRO

I love my wife. She's a real part of this movement. She loves standing up for people that have been "tinkled on and had bunny muffins dumped all over their lives..."

We finally got to meet Marywanna (sp) at the rally and I think the two of them hit it off.

Lastly, (and then I promise to shut-up ;);)

We saw a golden retriever that reminded us so much of ours that we had to have put to sleep this March. She's not been wanting to get another one becasue losing ours was so hard on her...and I. But, now I know we need another golden retriever.

I can't remember the guy's name who had this dog. He told me there was a breeder over near 14 or 15 Mile and bred those light golden retrievers. If you know him - or better yet - if he's reading this, please get in touch with me. Thanks!

Peace,

Mizerman :thumbsu:

p.s. Did anyone videotape Blueberry's speech? It was simply sensational! :goodjob:

Man was it great to see everybody so fired up today at the Oakland County Courthouse.

For those of you that couldn't make it, try harder to make it for the next one if possible, whenever that may be.

There were so many great, well spoken speakers there. It was great because each speaker had the same message, but they all presented in different styles. I thought that was awesome! I'm sure different speakers resonated with different individuals.

I had no clue that Oakland County gets to keep all the money that they rob from us, they are a city that does not have to share with the federal government seizure money. AND I live in Oakland County!

I kind of dragged my girlfriend there, but she was really happy and enlightened after it was over. She learned a lot about standing up for your rights and not letting LEO bully you around. She's the paranoid type, so it was nice for me too that she was able to hear these great presenters. It kind of takes the heat off of me a little bit. :)

Great job PeanutButter, Joe Cain, Adam Brook, Charmie Gholson, and the other speakers whose names I didn't catch! It's great to show these LEO that just because you use Cannabis doesn't mean you are not a sophisticated individual. You all proved that point very well!

great video thanks for sharing. peace

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah if anyone wants to get full length video up, just let me know. Of this or any event. Allowing those that couldnt attend to see what went on is important, and sometimes it sucks having to do things in ten minute increments.

Nice meeting some of you all

Best

All I can say is ... "AWESOME!"

And, "DITTO!"

Thanks for helping us all to ...

FREE The CURE!

The speakers who talked yesterday were inspirational and quite rational. I was so impressed with what Chuck, PB, and Joe, and all the others said. So much so that I kept my pages pocketed, seeing no need for me to add what I had written til my health improves enough for me to speak. I have been so run down by my current health that I have forgone the opportunity to speak at many functions recently. I don't mind exposing myself to the inclement weather to voice my opinion, but see no need to over do it when the words spoken so eloquently by others are more than sufficient. Hopefully I will soon be well enough to get back to the fight with full ferocity. Thank you to the folks at the MOCC for posting such a fine video, you guys ROCK!! Peace ... j.b.

Yeah if anyone wants to get full length video up, just let me know. Of this or any event. Allowing those that couldnt attend to see what went on is important, and sometimes it sucks having to do things in ten minute increments.

Nice meeting some of you all

Best

it was good to meet you to OxXGarfieldXxO and all that was their i Think that Rick from the Mich Marihuana Magazine and Big Daddys are going to put on a Protest Sept; 13 and will have busses leaveing from the Oak Park location at 12

Archived