Clones For Pain?

motownbass

I am a card holding mm patient in need of clones especially for pain management.

I am near the Wayne Westland area. Please pm me, Thank you. :):pic:

you will get a million different suggestions from a million different people on this topic.

you should anyways.

as far as pain management, cannabis is as different per patient as any other drug. some work, some do not. what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.

this is the one spot where a dispensary may come in handy.

try a few strains for yourself.

$20-30/gram is much cheaper than buying the beans and growing them out. quicker too.

see what works for YOU and yours............ dont take advice from others........ could be a costly mistake.

you will get a million different suggestions from a million different people on this topic.

you should anyways.

as far as pain management, cannabis is as different per patient as any other drug. some work, some do not. what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.

$20-30/gram is much cheaper than buying the beans and growing them out. quicker too.

see what works for YOU and yours............ dont take advice from others........ could be a costly mistake.

I agree with you on different strain comment. But I do differ with you about the fact that it's cheaper to buy. My last grow (if sold by the gram) would have been worth well over $3000.00 So no it is much cheaper to grow than to purchase. Thank you...

I am a card holding mm patient in need of clones especially for pain management.

I agree with you on different strain comment. But I do differ with you about the fact that it's cheaper to buy. My last grow (if sold by the gram) would have been worth well over $3000.00 So no it is much cheaper to grow than to purchase. Thank you...

you failed to miss the bus. thank you?

its cheaper to spend 20-30 on a gram to see that strain works for you rather than spend 20-30 on the beans and then spend the time/light/nutes/money to grow them out.

why would i spend money to buy seeds of one particular strain....... then spend 4 months and the money involved to grow it out.......... just to find out that it doesnt work for me??

spend 30 bucks at the dispensary to be sure that strain works for your particular pain relief before you spend the time/money to grow it.

uhhh. thank you?

Guest drcanna-pest

If you can find it go for Canna-Tonic. It has almost 7% CBD - the highest out there. This is the most effective in treating pain...not THC like many think.

Guest drcanna-pest

you failed to miss the bus. thank you?

its cheaper to spend 20-30 on a gram to see that strain works for you rather than spend 20-30 on the beans and then spend the time/light/nutes/money to grow them out.

why would i spend money to buy seeds of one particular strain....... then spend 4 months and the money involved to grow it out.......... just to find out that it doesnt work for me??

spend 30 bucks at the dispensary to be sure that strain works for your particular pain relief before you spend the time/money to grow it.

uhhh. thank you?

Most of the cities in Michigan do not have a place to go test and buy grams and get the same strains. Like....ALL OF THE U.P. and most of western michigan unless you belong to a compassion club. Even then it is hard to find without spending money. Just to some research on strains online. Order a feminized seed...there are single seed places advertised in all medical cannabis magazines. Make clones of that...

Guest drcanna-pest

you should anyways.

This isnt California or Colorado. There are very very few places in Michigan to do this.

Most of the cities in Michigan do not have a place to go test and buy grams and get the same strains. Like....ALL OF THE U.P. and most of western michigan unless you belong to a compassion club. Even then it is hard to find without spending money. Just to some research on strains online. Order a feminized seed...there are single seed places advertised in all medical cannabis magazines. Make clones of that...

yup. you are right.

my bad. so bad.

please give us a cure all strain for pain and put the saga to an end?

you should anyways.

Bubble grower have u looked at hempdepot.com...? like I have said in no les than 20 posts CannaCopia has packs of 10 for 35.00 and 50.00 beans that are Amazing I have grown all of them except 2. All are super high MEDICINAL Quality. THE DEEP CHUNK DAD IS WORLD RECOGNIZED for its INDICA heritage. It goes back over 30 yrs in Cali. And it Purps up so pretty. No not from a deficiancy either it is purely a Genetic factor that gets unleashed under cool nights. Or try BeanHO these guys take all the top shelf beans and do breeding and not home grown accidents like most people try and say are a planned breed.

Blockhead x PCK is my next project. Or look up Magnum by CannaCopia...look at it's yield and then get back at me..hahaha. The Deep Chunks all have great resin and narcotic bite stone.

If you are interested in trying a specific strain before you grow it, Ann Arbor Health Collective often has clones of what's available in meds (i.e., you can test the final product before you invest the time and money into growing a strain that you don't know how you will respond to)

Guest drcanna-pest

dispensarys are more than happy to sell you 10 different strains dude.

get a clue.

get a clue? you get a darn clue! I dont know where you live or Where are these dispensaries in Michigan sir? Please...for us in Western and Northern Michigan...tell me. I'm the only one who seems to know about 1 in the eastern U.P. on this site and they don't have clones.

Guest drcanna-pest

yup. you are right.

my bad. so bad.

please give us a cure all strain for pain and put the saga to an end?

Look at the post above...do some research on Canna-tonic. The ONLY strain with a very very high CBD. Maybe this will be the cure all strain for severe pain. you really seem like a smart donkey. funny...i thought you were here to help not be a sarcastic prick.

I am sorry if I got everyone in a debate about which strains are the best, or which one works. I have had several indicas and crossed strains works great for pain...

I just wanted to know if there was anyone near me with affordable clones, and strain names, I will take it from there. But thank you all for this interesting way my post went LOL! :thumbsu:

A patient of mine with back pain issues really prefers the white widow I've been growing lately, he prefers it over the other indica strains that other people generally pick as their favorites.

Just a strain recommendation, no clones available from me now. I'm in the middle of a spider mite genocide campaign.

Archived