Experienced Strain Recommend For New Card

badrobbie

Greetings! And thanks in advance for your input and answers … sorry for the length of the question, but it’s a pretty specific request:

My friend is too paranoid to post his stuff, so I’m doing it for him. He’s been growing personal stash for years … I’ve just obtained my card, so I want him to be an official caregiver.

What we need is a great strain recommendation … he’s been growing some great stuff over the years, but the other day, he and I tried a taste of a Kush from a dispensary here in Michigan and we were amazed … one hit, great taste, absolute primo! Over the top good.

He went nuts] … he’s been doing this for years, but doesn’t get that kind of result, and he’s no chump …Right now, he grows:

- Heavy duty fruity from THSeeds

- Black Domina, from Sensi Seed Bank (he went to Amsterdam some years back)

In the past, he’s tried:

- G13 X Hashplant (sensi seeds)

- NL5Xhaze (sense seeds)

- AK47

- Original skunk

Some were very good, some were very disappointing (the g13Xhashplant was lame!)

But nothing touches the med strains we’ve sampled lately since Michigan started MM growing.

So ... please, please … what IS that stuff~!? Can someone, not on reputation or guesswork, but on actual experience and knowledge point us at a strain that produces the WOW that we’re getting of the local med stuff?

THANKS very much for your kind input

There are several popular kush plants around today . They range from Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Master Kush, Blah Blah Blah Kush....Some are kush hybrids and some have no kush in them at all..

If your looking for a real good kush I would search for Bubba Kush....that plant will not disappoint. Check out Kingdiamond's thread in this forum on Bubba.

Try google on any of the kush names mentioned above. You will find all kinds of different crosses and hybrids made with these plants. Head back to the dispensary and find out that specific kush you liked and research it. I am sure you will find a ton of info on it.

Good luck in your search.

Greetings! And thanks in advance for your input and answers … sorry for the length of the question, but it’s a pretty specific request:

My friend is too paranoid to post his stuff, so I’m doing it for him. He’s been growing personal stash for years … I’ve just obtained my card, so I want him to be an official caregiver.

What we need is a great strain recommendation … he’s been growing some great stuff over the years, but the other day, he and I tried a taste of a Kush from a dispensary here in Michigan and we were amazed … one hit, great taste, absolute primo! Over the top good.

He went nuts] … he’s been doing this for years, but doesn’t get that kind of result, and he’s no chump …Right now, he grows:

In the past, he’s tried:

- NL5Xhaze (sense seeds)

- AK47

- Original skunk

But nothing touches the med strains we’ve sampled lately since Michigan started MM growing.

So ... please, please … what IS that stuff~!? Can someone, not on reputation or guesswork, but on actual experience and knowledge point us at a strain that produces the WOW that we’re getting of the local med stuff?

One of the absolute best strains I've ever smoked was Mr. Nice Guy (g13 x hashplant). Was the g13 x hashplant your friend was growing "Mr. Nice Guy" or was it a cross that a local grower created?

Guest drcanna-pest

In the past, he’s tried:

- NL5Xhaze (sense seeds)

- AK47

- Original skunk

SUPER LEMON HAZE!!! Huge yields...great flavor and intense medicinal effects. Best strain for me in 20 years.

There are several popular kush plants around today . They range from Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Master Kush, Blah Blah Blah Kush....Some are kush hybrids and some have no kush in them at all..

If your looking for a real good kush I would search for Bubba Kush....that plant will not disappoint. Check out Kingdiamond's thread in this forum on Bubba.

Try google on any of the kush names mentioned above. You will find all kinds of different crosses and hybrids made with these plants. Head back to the dispensary and find out that specific kush you liked and research it. I am sure you will find a ton of info on it.

Good luck in your search.

I have Bubba Kush, Deep Chunk, and OG KUSH. Bubba is good it sucks to grow though...picky.. Deep Chunk is the SHIZIT.! but it has to be cut with other moms to increase VIGOR. BeanHo just released DeepChunk x Pakistan Chitral Kush aka Purple Kush.

Chocolate Chunk by CannaCopia is a thick chunk biyatch.! The OG to me is not really even a KUSH. It does not have the Potency. or length in my opinion. But it has a good medium length. Even keeled is the OG Kush x Burmese by TH Seeds.

Blueberry x Ak47 by Joey Weed is a big yielder and Stinky frosty bunch of party girls. ONLY 57.00...per pack. You cannot go wrong with that.

C99 x Apollo is a amazing plant. Tough and tolerant. Gets lots of bud sites when she blooms off a 35-45 day VEgg.

Cool, thanks for the recommendations gang. To tell you the truth, I bet every one of them is great.

My friend orders from the seed banks and he has said that it's all a matter of getting lucky and scoring the great "Mom" when you get a seed pack ... all the more reason to find some cutting.

I'll follow up and PM for some further thoughts, but thanks for you recommends (and any more that pop up ....)

cheers,

BR

In the past, he’s tried:

- NL5Xhaze (sense seeds)

- AK47

- Original skunk

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF KUSH... LIFE WONT BE THE SAME

Ahh yes the "hype".....

I have seen that video a couple of times Every time I laugh my donkey off.. It seems to me its someone that is jealous over the money those people are making over the kush craze....at one point I can remember the video saying that they would prefer Northern Lights # 5 over any Kush....LMAO.....keep on smoking NL fellas. There is a huge following behind Bubba and OG. The lineage of these two strains is still highly disputed, that is the reason for the hype.

Cannabis is what you make it. If a certain strain works for you and you like it, its your strain for you specific ailment. I personally love Bubba....it replaces the need for Hydrocodone for me..

Remember when looking for seeds....there are few places that you will find true lines on kush, not just watered down versions that are crossed blindly with anything. Doc Greenthumb has his Ghost OG Kush that I here is bomb, and I know his Bubba Kush is great too. Take your time, ask questions and I am sure you will have a dank supply of kush in coming months.

Good luck bro, and if you need help PM me.

that was odd.

it's called 'sarcasm'

I appreciate input but ... "veg them, clone them, then flower them out" ... um, you suspect someone tells you they've been growing a dozen or so primo Dutch genetics for the last 8 years to need to be told there's something called cloning! Sorry, that deserved a bit of sarcasem .. but, no prob, perhaps you didn't really read the full note, it was rather too long.

again, I know you were trying to help, but you didn't really read or answer the question that was asked.

carry on my friend,

rob

If the strains your growing are so primo why are you looking for a new one. You asked the question I simply offered, you might be able to try different strains faster by buying rooted clones.

They indeed are not as primo as we would want ... which was the heart of my question. (another story, but looking back the horrible disappointment of some of the super-hyped strains, He tried Cindy99, AK47, G13Xhashplant ... all really average or outright bad! I think there's merit to the 'hype machine' accusations contained in that video clip.)

Again, thank you for taking the time to help, the quibbling is besides the point.

best,

BR

Imo most of the new strains out there now are just hype,but thats my opinion.Find a good old school Afghan (pure would be nice) and i will put it up against any,and I mean any Kush!.That's all Kush is any ways,regurgitated Afghan.

Very few breeders are left that have old school Afghan. Mr Nice,Nirvana,and a few others. triclouds Herijuana has Petroila Headstash,which is about as old school Afghan as u can get.Anyone who has sampled my Herijuana at the Gc3 club knows it puts any Kush to shame.

Imo most of the new strains out there now are just hype,but thats my opinion.Find a good old school Afghan (pure would be nice) and i will put it up against any,and I mean any Kush!.That's all Kush is any ways,regurgitated Afghan.

Very few breeders are left that have old school Afghan. Mr Nice,Nirvana,and a few others. triclouds Herijuana has Petroila Headstash,which is about as old school Afghan as u can get.Anyone who has sampled my Herijuana at the Gc3 club knows it puts any Kush to shame.

That rings true ... when I look at Mr. Nice, I see the "natural" Afghan Haze, would that do the trick? I also hear more than hype surrounding the Super Sliver Haze on that same site ...

I heard about Herijuana somewhere, but haven't seen it on the seedbanks .... is it a clone only strain to obtain?

thank you!

BR

Hey thanks again avgjoe. I'm currently out of the Herijuana seeds so it's pretty much clone only until I get a new batch made up. I talked to a few different growers who have been growing Herijuana from our seeds and say about the same thing. I know I always liked it :blink:. Heri is excellent on high pain days and in the evening ;).

I always liked fast girls with heavy trichome production, potency, top shelf flavor and decent yield. When I find a girl that fits that bill I'll work with her. If not I move on. Our genetics either produce plants that fit the bill or they don't get released.

We are getting ready to release some new stuff soon if all goes well in our tests.

I have Bubba Kush, Deep Chunk, and OG KUSH. Bubba is good it sucks to grow though...picky.. Deep Chunk is the SHIZIT.! but it has to be cut with other moms to increase VIGOR. BeanHo just released DeepChunk x Pakistan Chitral Kush aka Purple Kush.

Chocolate Chunk by CannaCopia is a thick chunk biyatch.! The OG to me is not really even a KUSH. It does not have the Potency. or length in my opinion. But it has a good medium length. Even keeled is the OG Kush x Burmese by TH Seeds.

Blueberry x Ak47 by Joey Weed is a big yielder and Stinky frosty bunch of party girls. ONLY 57.00...per pack. You cannot go wrong with that.

C99 x Apollo is a amazing plant. Tough and tolerant. Gets lots of bud sites when she blooms off a 35-45 day VEgg.

Where is the og and bubba kush from?

Alaskan Thunderfuck, my friend, White queen is nice, so is widow. Thunderfuck is best, dick in d*rt meds. I am really looking for a quality trade. I have some kick donkey forbidden fruit., and some thunderfuck that will be ready in two weeks. Gaurantee bro, this is the bunny muffin for patients in serious pain especially shingles, MS, Fibromyalgia, Bone Marrow transplants, Chemo, back pain... Makes great butter for nuaseau for Chemo patients.

Let me know my friend,

lilbuddy

Alaskan Thunderfuck, my friend, White queen is nice, so is widow. Thunderfuck is best, dick in d*rt meds. I am really looking for a quality trade. I have some kick donkey forbidden fruit., and some thunderfuck that will be ready in two weeks. Gaurantee bro, this is the bunny muffin for patients in serious pain especially shingles, MS, Fibromyalgia, Bone Marrow transplants, Chemo, back pain... Makes great butter for nuaseau for Chemo patients.

Let me know my friend,

lilbuddy

Thanks. But wouldn't a "quality trade", as you put it, be a transaction outside of the legal sanctions contained in the mich med marijuana law?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I operate within the letter of the law only.

best,

BR

Archived