Stop Neg Repping People For No Reason

Ionic7

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drcanna-pest

I was reading through some threads today and I saw an enormous amount of people with -1 or -2 rep on their post and it was a helpful post, someone asked what the contract between a patient and cg was and get negged 2 times, I know there was a thread made about the rep system but it seems to have fluttered away, just please stop and use it seriously, Grow up and only use it when it is really needed not when you do not agree with someones post or do not like the person this is just getting ridiculous.

I have -4 in the rep system. I don't get it! I agree with you and now its getting worse. I will leave the site soon...this is ridiculous. I give good advice and info and like being here but what the hell?!?!?!

Guest Marywanna

OMG I just got my first neg rep because I asked if Buck was really Naked. EXCUSE ME for trying a little jokey-ness. Then BITE ME,whoever you are. If its you Buck and I offended you,sorry. Thanks,neg giver,you just tried to spoil my pleasant day, hope that makes you feel good big man. <_<

Guest drcanna-pest

OMG I just got my first neg rep because I asked if Buck was really Naked. EXCUSE ME for trying a little jokey-ness. Then BITE ME,whoever you are. If its you Buck and I offended you,sorry. Thanks,neg giver,you just tried to spoil my pleasant day, hope that makes you feel good big man. <_<

See! I'm getting so mad. I feel for ya. I gave you a + cause I like your name and that was funny. I wondered about Buck myself sometimes :o)

Guest Marywanna

Irish,I joined around that same time you did. I have never seen a post from you that was rude or even mean. You have always been polite and never insulted other people. Now I know I can write some mean stuff when I am mad.....but I am sure a heck not going out of my way to mess with anybody. I thought this is the Forum for the funny things,and I like to laugh. And I still wanna know if he is really nekkid.................. :P:P;)

Irish,I joined around that same time you did. I have never seen a post from you that was rude or even mean. You have always been polite and never insulted other people. Now I know I can write some mean stuff when I am mad.....but I am sure a heck not going out of my way to mess with anybody. I thought this is the Forum for the funny things,and I like to laugh. And I still wanna know if he is really nekkid.................. :P:P;)

Awwww Thankx Mary! I don't think I've ever seen you be mean either. And if you have been I must have missed that post! I usually chalk most of people's grumpiness up to them probably being in pain. So, if you were a little snippy ever, I probably dismissed it!

And, BTW~~~~~ Is Buck going to tell us if he's naked???????? LOLOL

Guest Marywanna

Still waiting to hear from the Naked Buck! :rolleyes: So glad to see there are many immature and goofy people just like me here. Life gets too serious and we all need a break. I love the new Geico commercial with the woodchucks chucking wood.............. :D

it wasnt me but I gave ya a + to make up for the neg rep

PS I thought ypur question was very funny lol

This board function serves no real purpose to me although i do have one of the higher ratings in the forums all that means is im just being me.

Helping people its what i love doing i post the pictures of my grows to show everyone that if i can grow quality medicine you all can i ask for no acolades just be respectfull and lend a hand if needed if someone has an issue.. :thumbsu:

Archived