Patients Beware!

I just want to warn patients about a young man that will build a room, tweak it, get you clones, and show you how to grow a perpetual garden. Sounds like a very nice person, which he is, but it's his tactics on unskilled patients that grow for themselves.

I had a problem with my basement grow room getting too hot, which we've all experienced this summer. I was very ill, and my ladies were in the 4th week of flowering, so I panicked and called "Bevin" (not real name, but really Kevin) He is from the Telegraph Rd and 6 mile area. And he came over with a young lady, and started to proceed with my evaluation (acc. to him). So I ended up needing a parabolic reflector, another fan for intake, ducting up the ying yang, and mind you, my room is only 7' x 7' x 8'.

I then spoke with a real careing caregiver that I had met before, but lost his number, then found it again. He told me that the parabolic creates more heat and I switched it back out to my air cooled hood and vented it. Now much better, and will get better as I learned due to the summer and I had the lights on during the day.... :thumbsd:

That "Bevin" even charged me $100, and had me go purchase everything, and I was really sick too folks...He even said he would sell me apollo clones for $20. So at least I asked what kind of dirt he uses. He replied "Happy Frog FF and I recyle it too". Come to find out he puts his used soil on a tarpolin outside and re-uses it!

So I never heard from him again......he also told me that alot of people know him, I actually wish I never met him.

I know this other guy after finally finding his number, and he is will ing to not only give me clones at a very low cost, but help with my garden - for no charge. See the young man never new I just became unemployed, now the new market may reflect on me now.....But at least, I have a heart and a concious. :notfair:

But just be careful of some of these people. :notfair:

Thanks guys, I could never do to a person, what this guy did to me. But it is a young guy with a tatoo of Jesus on his right lower leg. I appreciate the heart of "real" people, and it makes me so angry that this guy represents the future of this movement? :growl:

He said he learned from his parents in Redford.......I really would like to exploit this SOB! Because he really is in it for the $, and does not have a clue about real brotherhood...And you guys do, again from the bottom of my heart, Thanks.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thanks for sharing your story. Its unfortunate these grubby lil money hungry selfish pricks are out there taking advantage of sick people. Not proud to say I know a few. The trashiness is appalling to say the least. Hope you get to feelin better. I remember you when you were feeling better and able to participate more on the old forum and frequently discussing MMA. Love it!! Next Sat night is the next one. I have a link to a free stream if interested. :thumbsu:

Archived