Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck

i had thunderfuck a time ago. i was in alaska on a commercial fishing boat and picked it up in katchakan...just alittle that I smuggled home on three flights in my shoe. (pre 9/11--in fact I also had some zippo fluid and strike-anywhere matches in my carry on. they took the matches at the counter and told me to have a good day....oh the times they are a'changin)

went home to my folks place where I grew up to stay for a week before my house was ready. I wandered into the woods I grew up in and under an umbrella, had a smoke in the rain.

I wandered in my childhood woods for 2.5 hours before I found my way out. funny thing was, I could see my house from where i started.

awesome strain, I would be interested in genetics.

enjoy!

-tB

I believe the original genteics of that strain are alaska thunder, yukon gold, matanuska tundra . It was bred to stand the harsh alaskan climate and is fabled to even take a real hard frost without negative effects. It has a shorter flowering period also being mostly indica I believe.

I believe the original genteics of that strain are alaska thunder, yukon gold, matanuska tundra . It was bred to stand the harsh alaskan climate and is fabled to even take a real hard frost without negative effects. It has a shorter flowering period also being mostly indica I believe.

I currently have her and would be willing to trade clones for some simmilar genetics., its a very nartic/type high., really puts you down..I went threw a lot to keep her., but wont ever get rid of her..Its like unstopable., bugs, hate it., hard to over or under water., she will blow up at the end., just covered in white, and oh what a smell..

Nice. I have some super lemon haze and purple haze in the cloner at the moment.Pm me if your interesting in having more discussion on this. I have property between croton and hardy dams, less than 10 minutes to either Dam! Maybe we can get together.

Archived