The M.a.c.c. Attack Fund

peanutbutter

Guest Happy Guy

And possibly a crime.

I just want accountability. I'm not going to sue anyone. No one is going to jail, I'm not pressing charges. All I ask for is an honest accounting of who did it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U r the one in need of a timeout and have for some time. Who do you really work for?

Given the fact that he is advocating for the people rather than for the dispensaries I suppose he works for the people?

Ask yourself who is in bed with the dispensaries! Ask yourself who on this forum comes out on the side of these guys every single time! The question would better be posed as to who THEY work for! Someone's bottom line is being affected so they are now all bent out of shape. Whose could it be? Is it the person who advocates for the rights of those clearly protected under the MMA or is it the person who struggles to bend the law anyway they can to cover the @ss of the dispensaries? Give me a break! Forest-----Trees! Can you see it?

We are working on it. Folks it is incredibly important that we stay united. Don't allow yourselves to become sidetracked as there is nothing our enemies would like more. These folks aren't finished. They are after billions and your freedom. We need to fortify ourselves as we are up against a formidable enemy that feeds on your suffering. I just received more information that was quite frankly shocking. I was just told that Chuck Ream and Tim Beck are also members of the MACC. This was inside information and the source I consider reliable. It is a sad day if this is true. Thanks for you patience, Joe

BB is right. It IS important to stay united. It is okay to have a difference of opinion and we can still remain united through that. However, this backstabbing and sabotage of posts is what is divisive and the unfortunate thing is that it seems obviously an inside job by one of the mods. Someone with an ax to grind or maybe someone with a financial interest in the outcome of this discussion that wants to shape the discussion to fit their mold.

Given the fact that he is advocating for the people rather than for the dispensaries I suppose he works for the people?

Ask yourself who is in bed with the dispensaries! Ask yourself who on this forum comes out on the side of these guys every single time! The question would better be posed as to who THEY work for! Someone's bottom line is being affected so they are now all bent out of shape. Whose could it be? Is it the person who advocates for the rights of those clearly protected under the MMA or is it the person who struggles to bend the law anyway they can to cover the @ss of the dispensaries? Give me a break! Forest-----Trees! Can you see it?

The 2 can and should exist side by side as the law allows it. You really want to change our law. It is very well written. The problem is getting the prohibitionists to read it and education of the public so they know what the anti medical people are really all about. I see no advocacy from HG only negativity and attacks. Think I will read your stuff now too.

The 2 can and should exist side by side as the law allows it. You really want to change our law. It is very well written. The problem is getting the prohibitionists to read it and education of the public so they know what the anti medical people are really all about. I see no advocacy from HG only negativity and attacks. Think I will read your stuff now too.

Watch for sheep's clothing.

Hi all i may be dumb as a rock but i have read this thread thru and i don't know what M.a.c.c. is sounds like a dispensary. Than i read two people joined so look out.I would love to read a short run down on what this all about. Thanks Peace

It's a little hard to follow the thread because someone has tampered with postings on it. On top of that peanutbutter deleted a lot of what he posted on it. Therefore the thread doesn't flow well. It's borderline useless because of all the tampering.

Archived