The M.a.c.c. Attack Fund

peanutbutter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fund has now more than doubled and there are more pledges to collect.

I can only agree that patient rights are being violated by the LEO's and the state. Mr. Bouchard does not believe that patient rights were violated when the took our computers with patient information. I ask why the ACLU has not joined the battle to protect patients identities from these gun toating criminals!

When our new was being debated, 2008 pre election, one of the biggest concerns our community had was our handing our identities to the government.

For so long we had been forced underground. Our government did everything it could to gather intelligence for the purpose of arresting us.

The information being collected by the MDCH seemed to be a grave risk.

Over and over again we were told that this information would be protected. In fact part of the law was dedicated to keeping that information out of the hands of law enforcement.

A great deal of thought went into providing the best protections for patients and caregivers. The solution was to enact criminal penalties to anyone working for the government that divulges the information to any one at all.

This is a new crime. This crime can only be committed by an employee of state or local government.

It is the only "teeth" in our law to prevent abuse by the system. It is the only place in our law that punishes the government for abusing us.

This section of law can not be intended for employees of the MDCH only. It specifically states that employees of both state and local governments are the persons that can commit this crime, be arrested for it and go to jail.

Ask any person in the government "are you exempt?" The answer will always be "of course I'm exempt!"

They will always believe so.

Until the first one gets arrested.

Fantastic post!

Please remember that Bob supported the cause for quite a lot of others by being there when called. I will be donating to this fund even though have been out of work for over a year.

Will do it gladly, without reservation. We gotcha Bob, breathe deep, relax, enjoy!:)

Good day

Peace

Yep...............

I personally think the focus should be on them.

Let the dispensaries fight their own battles. They make enough money.

I think it's a bit of a joke that you are wanting people to pool money together for a defense fund for dispensaries!? Am I understanding that correctly?

Bob and Torey need help. They are just 2 regular people. If a defense fund is started, it should be for them, as their supreme court ruling will effect us ALL!

I can't believe the MMMA has not set something up for these 2 as much as Bob has been the "face" at almost EVERY rally that has been called. He goes to everything you guys have going on. I guess perhaps it's my personal feelings..........but, I would think while everyone is running around having unity meetings, and harvest fests, and trying to rewrite our law,

the FIRST thing we should be doing is making sure these 2 have what they need! Because their end result could change EVERYTHING!

Whom we NEED to rally behind is Bob and Torey.

Whom we NEED to protect is Bob and Torey.

Whom we NEED to support is Bob and Torey.

OR~~~~~~~ Is the focus really NOT on the patients?

Yep...............

I personally think the focus should be on them.

Let the dispensaries fight their own battles. They make enough money.

I think it's a bit of a joke that you are wanting people to pool money together for a defense fund for dispensaries!? Am I understanding that correctly?

Bob and Torey need help. They are just 2 regular people. If a defense fund is started, it should be for them, as their supreme court ruling will effect us ALL!

I can't believe the MMMA has not set something up for these 2 as much as Bob has been the "face" at almost EVERY rally that has been called. He goes to everything you guys have going on. I guess perhaps it's my personal feelings..........but, I would think while everyone is running around having unity meetings, and harvest fests, and trying to rewrite our law,

the FIRST thing we should be doing is making sure these 2 have what they need! Because their end result could change EVERYTHING!

Whom we NEED to rally behind is Bob and Torey.

Whom we NEED to protect is Bob and Torey.

Whom we NEED to support is Bob and Torey.

OR~~~~~~~ Is the focus really NOT on the patients?

This fund is not for the defense for the dispensarys. This fund is for the patients of the dispensarys and compassion clubs.

As Clinical Relif stated their computers were seized with their patients records. I to want to say our computers were seized as well with all our patient records. Any patient that came into WACC, Herbal Remedies, or Clinical Relif LEO has your records, LEO has broke the law ARMED ROBBERY. This fund I belive is for those patients to file a class action law suit. Just wanted to clear that up. PB correct me if i'm wrong.

Robert Mullen phone # 248-626-9701

we need your Help

Bob if LEO's didn't cut us off at our knee's we would be able to donate.

LEOS have ROBBED us of everything including our children. I belive in you BOB N TOREY you my friend are hero's!

All's we have left is FAITH and thats alot in my book. God Bless you and Torey.

It is a fund to put a lawyer on top of leo. Breathing down their neck at every move the law enforcement, city consoulers, judges, district attorneys, and so on who violiate our civil right granted to us "citizens" by our vote. This is to fund writtings, suits, and any and all expences to run a micro scope up their a$$ like leo and there buddies do to law abiding citizens.

That's what I think it's for. I am not a criminal. But these people in "power" don't like this law and are pulling out all stops to hurt everyone who supports it.

PB, If you don't mind, if you know already or is it too early on...?

Who is the legal representative going to be?

How will it be decided what legal actions will be taken?

If funds are available will it provide for letters to local municipalities? Perhaps a well written template for local orgs to send to their local reps and boards?

Are we to use this forum as the main means of communicating with regards to the MACC Attack Fund?

Great idea by the way, PB!

Right on, Irish!

Any dispensary that has records available to police or burglars is prima facie guilty of violating their affirmative obligations under HIPPA to protect the records. Contributing money to sue cops because dispensaries put profits ahead of privacy is unwise, at best.

Greg,

As a dispensary owner, we did NOT violate ANY HIPPA law to protect our patients records ..... it was your paid police officers that STOLD YOUR RECORDS by gun point that VIOLATED the HIPPA law. I take your statement personal and I am offeneded that you would make that statement.

Are you going to tell me that if I was to break into a Dr's. office or even a pharmacy, steal their computer or files, its the Dr's. office or pharmacys fault?

Peace,

Mary J

Greg,

As a dispensary owner, we did NOT violate ANY HIPPA law to protect our patients records ..... it was your paid police officers that STOLD YOUR RECORDS by gun point that VIOLATED the HIPPA law. I take your statement personal and I am offeneded that you would make that statement.

Are you going to tell me that if I was to break into a Dr's. office or even a pharmacy, steal their computer or files, its the Dr's. office or pharmacy's fault?

Peace,

Mary J

Don't worry to much Mary J i know what you are going though this fund will help us all

we will be their for you and Bill Oct 7 at 1pm for sure

Don't worry to much Mary J i know what you are going though this fund will help us all

we will be their for you and Bill Oct 7 at 1pm for sure

Bob,

I respect you and Torey very much thank you for the kind words. It's nice to know that we have your support,however before someone can say something negitive about you... we all KNOW your there for ALL those wrongfully charged, and also for ALL the patients and caregivers in Michigan as we all should know this isnt about Bill or myself this is about EVERY PATIENT AND CAREGIVER!!!

Peace,

Mary J

Archived