The M.a.c.c. Attack Fund

peanutbutter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy Guy

Nice work folks ..

I believe this will be my last post here.

goodby.

Wait just a minute there buddy. You edit out what you said and then you leave without an explanation? Just leave the header blank like a thief in the night? I saved it;

The Michigan Association of Compassion Centers (MACC) has formed a fund.

There is only one single purpose of this fund.

To pay for attorney fees to defend the confidentiality of patient/caregiver records.

This is intended to be a proactive action. Not a defense fund.

This is an attack. The MACC attack.

There has already been over a thousand dollars of seed money placed in this fund. We need more.

Stay tuned to learn how you can help.

There's plenty of proof the three people I named have been undermining our rights. Bob, you heard it in court. How the heck can you of all people, someone who heard it, even doubt it? You KNOW they say we are a danger to ourselves and need them to grow for us. Peanutbutter needs to explain why he lied about where that money was going. Only one single purpose my butt! Then he EDITED IT OFF! What a piece of work, I wouldn't have thought he would edit it off like that. Just erase it away like he never said it......

i have heard Razor the Lawyer say it more them once but i was thinking who am i to judge any one as i don't even go their to get are Meds i say to my self Lawyer will say any thing if you pay them

anyway the State will and can't take are grow rooms away their are to many now so i would not worry about that any time soon it will never happen

Bob, everything has been put into play. They are actively selling us out to the Michigan State Police and Prosecutors. We use to have a name for that. I got it on the tip of my tongue...........

Unfortunately Joe, this has been going on right from the get go and you knew it. You know some of those who perpetuated this. It's sad that they're now coming into focus for you. Much time has been lost. There are and will continue to be those we called our friends whose sole purpose was about money. I don't knock those who want to make a living off of medical marijuana. I will knock those who shamelessly lie and use the sympathy card to achieve their ultimate goals. I am a caregiver first. My goal was never and will never be money before the patient. There are people out there who need our help.

On the plus side, an awakening to the truth is better the living in denial.

Peacenick

Nice work folks ..

I believe this will be my last post here.

goodby.

OK well I think that's too bad, but I do hope someone representing the MACC can step up and give us an idea as to what they feel is the proper framework to ensure that the MACC and member businesses don't disclose patient or caregiver information. This is a matter for real concern in the community. If dispensaries are, indeed legal, then does the guy who runs/works at the place have a duty to keep things secret? Can he disclose patient names publicly? Can he send a private client list to another vendor? Is he subject to the same penaly as LEO? These are legitimate questions not only from me but from others in the community.

So if your saying I've been involved in anything but defending the law, caregivers/patients, compassion clubs, you are not being honest.

I did not mean you were involved.

I was banned for bringing these things up well before August.

I'm on your side here. If I wasn't I wouldn't end with "peace".

I've been watching this thread & had to chime in. I have had 5 different local people call me in the last couple of weeks in shock from being raided by OC.

As I have mentioned to many before & will say again. When WTCC operated the private club at everbodys cafe, we made sure to burn(not shred all records) the only thing kept from the info was name & member # in encrypted offsite data storage). Though we did have this wonderful new law on our side in regards to HIPPA. We had many parts of the grapevine keeping us abreast of local & state LEO movements with much warning.

Common sense, courtesy & being aware of our patients privacy is what came 1st.

As such, I reiterate once again, any WTCC member's information has not been compromised in any way.

Getting back on this threads track, I agree a defense fund is a great idea for those that have stayed tight within their limits, have not broken or twisted the law as written & are just Victims of the old usual harrasment tactics. Fear is a terrible thing & that is one of the BIG E-cards that are being played by the County PD.

Todd J

President

WTCC

www.waterfordcompassion.ning.com

My wife and I miss seeing you and your wife.

Mizerman

Ok I don't get this. MACC is a for-profit business, right? They sell cannabis to cardholders and make money.

Now they are asking the customers to pony up money to safeguard their records against a raid?

Really?? Maybe I don't understand what MACC is.

That is like my Dr. telling me "Your office call is $60 today, but if you want your records kept in a locked cabinet rather than on the waiting room coffee table, you need to give us $10 more."

A dispensary ought to have a foolproof way of securing records and confidential information. Records could be maintained electronically on an off-site server protected by passwords, possibly even off-shore, so LEO can't get at them. Customer verification is easy - he walks in, hands his membership card and photo ID, the guard enters the ID # into a secure database to confirm the patient's ID. Done.

If they need to go to their customers, most of whom are very sick folks, to come up with the money to protect records, maybe they shouldn't be in business in the first place.

If the MACC want to be proactive and protect records, maybe they should have been proactive. Now they are going to the MMJ community and asking for money to protect records that have already been seized? This isn't proactive.

Guest Happy Guy

Ok I don't get this. MACC is a for-profit business, right? They sell cannabis to cardholders and make money.

Now they are asking the customers to pony up money to safeguard their records against a raid?

Really?? Maybe I don't understand what MACC is.

That is like my Dr. telling me "Your office call is $60 today, but if you want your records kept in a locked cabinet rather than on the waiting room coffee table, you need to give us $10 more."

A dispensary ought to have a foolproof way of securing records and confidential information. Records could be maintained electronically on an off-site server protected by passwords, possibly even off-shore, so LEO can't get at them. Customer verification is easy - he walks in, hands his membership card and photo ID, the guard enters the ID # into a secure database to confirm the patient's ID. Done.

If they need to go to their customers, most of whom are very sick folks, to come up with the money to protect records, maybe they shouldn't be in business in the first place.

If the MACC want to be proactive and protect records, maybe they should have been proactive. Now they are going to the MMJ community and asking for money to protect records that have already been seized? This isn't proactive.

The point here was they promised they would use the money for this and they used it to take away patients rights, line their pockets, have a party, anything they wanted to do with it. They took money under false pretenses and used it against this community. A wolf in sheeps clothing....

The point here was they promised they would use the money for this and they used it to take away patients rights, line their pockets, have a party, anything they wanted to do with it. They took money under false pretenses and used it against this community. A wolf in sheeps clothing....

OK I'm trying to get caught up here - so not only did a for-profit business ask for donations to shore up a weak spot in their business model that would expose their customers to trouble, but instead of using those funds for the intended purpose (which was lame to begin with) they used the money for something else? Isn't this fraud?

Is the MMMA involved with this? Is this the same group who started the ypsi dispensary?

Happy Guy, if you can help me understand who is who in this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a million.

Guest Happy Guy

Why was this posted edited? It said something completely different 5 minutes ago? Who is changing these posts, and why? Is the truth scary?

I would like to know that too. Who is changing my posts? They have no right. They should be banned. Get it done.

Guest Happy Guy

i don't think the MMMA would edited Any ones post

I know Gersh-peanutbutter did it. He's the only one low enough. Ban him.

Everyone knows that I own the MMMA. They MUST do as I command.< Gersh Avery wrote this too, in my post.

Guest Happy Guy

the MMMA will never ban Peanut Butter he does so much good for all of us with his Oil and things he fights the good fight he even won a lawsuit with the ACLU

BS He rips people left and right. He has a mean streak a mile wide. He changed my posts to say something I wouldn't ever say. He needs to be banned.

BS He rips people left and right. He has a mean streak a mile wide. He changed my posts to say something I wouldn't ever say. He needs to be banned.

Yes, I saw that. You posted a couple of times and SOMEONE changed your posts. Obviously I don't know who did it but the moderators do or could figure it out I am quite sure.

I'd like to know who has the audacity to tamper with people's posts like that!!!???!!??? That's sneaky, underhanded, and disgusting. Talk about propaganda. Whoever is responsible for that is using their position as a moderator to USE the MMMA forums for their OWN purposes. I've seen it before too. Not only that but it is defamation to put words in someone's mouth that they didn't actually put forth themselves. How low can you sink when you decidedly abuse your position like that? If someone would stoop that low there is no telling what else they would do.

I could see tweaking a post if someone abuses terms of service but from what I saw of Happyguy's posts there was absolutely NO reason to be tampering with them. What kind of sick trolls do we have around here?

I'm not pointing fingers and I'm not saying it was peanutbutter because, frankly, I don't know. But as a paying member of the MMMA I demand answers as to who is doing that. If I don't get any then I'm bailing on the MMMA too and taking some with me as well.

Archived