Jack The Ripper

they look and sound good! I am trying to add potency and longevity to my personal haze strain. Something that has a strong effect for over 4 hours would be amazing.

You won't go wrong with a pack of Jack the Ripper. I got 11/10 germination with one seed making twins. 9/11 females! The plant in this thread is one of the twins. Every plant in the pack is excellent. One smells like Jolly Ranchers hardcore. Others smell like Lemonheads. Others smell like Haze. Some very, very potent plants in there. Maybe crossing a Jack the Ripper male with your strain and backcrossing the progeny to your plant would get you what you want.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can let me know when you think you have arrived and I will be glad to see that you grew something better than what we see here!!

You are very modest and humble, two more good qualities! I agree with the last part. I hope we are all learning something that will help all humans in the long run...

• 2 weeks later...

Mezz those buds look fantastic! Nice job bro! :devil:

Thanks man. I know that you know it's not hard with quality genetics. This pheno had a turpentine or lacquer smell in the first few weeks of curing that has mellowed into more of a vanilla/cedarwood smell. It was extremely easy to trim - mostly fan leaves and just a few of the pointy leaves coming out of the buds. HAZE!!! It has a lot of it in there. Yield was not great on this plant, under two oz, BUT I have got my nutrition program corrected and my current veg plants are doing GREAT! Yield is going up for sure. I figured out I am basically using a soilless organic medium and the plants need to be fed with tea almost every time I water. It seems hard to overwater with a soilless medium in Air Pots.

Awesome, I topped my JTR and am trying to clone it as well.

Every plant of mine is a keeper so far. You're going to be very happy with any phenos you get I'm sure. Some are so sweet and lemony and some are dry and hazy. It's all top quality. Some of the most potent, tastiest medicine I've grown for sure.

QFT i am not in soilless mix, but even in soil in Smart Pots/Air pots you can water almost every time you look at the plants.

I figured out I am basically using a soilless organic medium and the plants need to be fed with tea almost every time I water. It seems hard to overwater with a soilless medium in Air Pots.

Archived